Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi (Bo) a toy poodle - sweet Bo has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Hi (Bo) a toy poodle - sweet Bo has crossed The Bridge

Awww poor you, and Bo... and poor Latte, that is so sad. I guess for the ones left behind both people and doggies it will just take time to adjust to the new homelife without dear Bo about. Hugs for you Belinda, what an awful weekend for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

aw, poor Latte. I haven't been through it but I know other people have told me that their dogs do grieve. I'm glad Latte got to realize what happened as sad as it is. hugs, Judi

I'm sure Latte is grieving and we cant ask her about it. I worry about that with my Koko, he has never really been without Zoe. I think it makes it harder for them when they have been constant companions and/or have anxiety issues that the other pup helps quell.
    All of a sudden, they have to cope by themselves, that has to be hard.

Hopefully extra attention and time will help Latte and you as well. You can help each other and I think Bo would like that!!

((((hugs))))))))))))))))
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Hi Belinda,

Here are some links that have some ideas to help grieving dogs who have lost either a human or pet companion -

Grieving dogs – how to help
    http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?A=1400

http://www.petplace.com/dogs/grief-in-dogs/page1.aspx

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2010/08/2...chael-w-fox-2/

http://dogs.about.com/od/petloss/a/d...nother-dog.htm
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Belinda,

I am so sorry to hear that Bo had lost the final battle. Your love has released him and it may not feel like it now but it was the right decision. He is now free from illness, pain and age so hopefully soon you only have the good memories of him.

Jenny

Belinda, just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and little Latte.

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Belinda, I can relate to your issues with Latte. When my Haley passed Annie quit eating and she would go outside and look for her. It was the saddest thing ever - she looked under bushes, out the gates etc. She'd go out repeatedly for days and weeks... finally she got used to being the focal point and things got back to normal. So you see, just like you and I - their furry companions feel the loss also. Time my friend.

No doubt you are giving Latte all the extra love and attention required as you both heal. Sending you tons of love and strength. Kim

We are still making it day by day. Even though it has not been a week since my sweetie crossed the bridge to meet all the others there, it seems like the days and nights are harder.
    Latte is getting spoiled rotten with all the attention he is getting.
    And, I do think he is enjoying it....if nothing else, I am enjoying it. But, the grieving is still raw.
    Again, I can not express my gratitude we want to share with ALL for your kind words, prayers, knowledge and gentle thoughts as we have been going through this journey of dealing with this disease. I plan on sticking around because I find myself being comforted by all our babies who are doing well and I love reading all your stories.
    As soon as I get the strength, I will be writing a tribute to my little guy. He knows in my heart what I feel.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Hi Belinda Rose,

Stopping by with hugs for you and Latte. Losing a beloved family memeber leaves a pretty big hole in our hearts. I am glad you have Latte to spoil and give extra love to.

Thinking of you and Latte and I hope you stay on, we would miss you!!
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Belinda,
    Thinking about you today. I know it is so hard. I am glad you are sticking around. We would really miss you.

hugs

amy
    Amy & my sweet boy Boriss (Cushings Diagnosed 8/30/12 & Trilo start 20mg 9/8/12 switched to Vetoryl 30mg 10/8/12)
    Grateful for every day I have with my baby Boriss. I am lucky to have so much love in my life.