Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1518

Thread: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Default Re: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Thank you Wendy.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Default Re: Corkster - adrenal tumor/3x daily trilostane (Corky has been released)

Dearest Terri,

I am so very sorry. My heart hurts right along side yours, and everyone's here. Know that we are all with you, feeling your pain as our own, and shedding tears as yours fall.

I so wish there was something we could do or say to ease your pain, but the pain we feel when a loved one leaves us is a sign of how much they were loved and cherished.

You were the best mom Corky could have ever wished for, you two were made for each other.

All my love, and big squeezy (((HUGS))),
    Jane, Franklin and Angel Bailey xxx

Jane,

Thank you my dear friend. I do believe that Corky was meant to be with me. Jay always had a pet, and I never did. He always wanted a Boston Terrier. We looked at so many, and I kept saying no. When we saw Corky, there was something about him, and I said yes. Corky was my baby. I miss him so much.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Corky was obviously a beloved and deeply blessed dog to have lived his life with you. Godspeed to your boy.

Natalie

Just checking in, my dear Terri, to let you know you are constantly in my thoughts. Please know that, if there was any way in the world I could ease your pain, I would do it. I am sending you tons of love and a big hug. As you well know, in the desert, we have an incredibly clear sky. I think I saw one of the brightest stars wink last night. It could only have been our little rascal, Corky, still up to tricks. Jay must have his hands full!
    Love and healing energy from me to you,
    Carrol

Hi Terri - just wanted to say hello and let you know i am thinking about you - hope all my prayers help you get through this difficult time - hope you can feel this great big warm HUG I AM SENDING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cyn719; 10-30-2011 at 07:16 PM.
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thank you for your very kind words Natalie. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much Carrol and Cindy for checking on me. I definitely feel your love and hugs. You are both so very special.

That probably was Corky winking at you. He was a little stinker at times. Jay probably does have his hands full with Corky, as Corky will want to play all of the time again.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Terri - I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts during this very difficult time. xo
    Bettina & Angel Niko
    1992-2009
    ----------
    http://rememberingniko.wordpress.com

Thinking of you, my dear friend. Sending all my love to you today.
    Carrol

My arms remain around you, my love and prayers abound.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.