Thread: Farewell Dewey

Default Farewell Dewey

Today is a bitter sweet day......it is our first real snow fall of the season and it is beautiful to see....the quiet is what I really enjoy. I am also fighting back the tears as I just sent Dewey over the rainbow bridge to be with her sweet sister Tawni.....she has seen more and put up with more than any other dog I have had.....also the most independent... She has seen 15 Christmases, been through dual rear knee surgeries, 1 twice at the age of ten....saw two other labs pass, but most of all she stayed with me through thick and thin. Never really wanted anything and put up with a lot.....I will miss her dearly....to all that read this please give your fur babies a hug and stay strong.....

Default Re: Farewell Dewey

Oh Deena, I am so very sorry for your loss. When I get home tonight, I will give my four babies an extra hug and a kiss in memory of your beloved baby girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Godspeed, sweet Dewey.

Deena, I am so sorry, too! You will see that I have moved your post to our "In Loving Memory" forum. This way, your threads about both Dewey and Tawni will join one another in the same special place -- just in the same way that I invision them joining one another at Rainbow Bridge, along with all our other dear ones.

If you would ever care to share more stories about Dewey, we would love to read them. It is so clear that both your girls were so dearly loved and shared so many important moments of your life. May you find some measure of comfort and peace in your precious memories.

Sending you many hugs, in loving memory of all your beloved companions.
    Marianne

Dear Deena,

My heart goes out to you at the passing of your sweet Dewey. It is clear she was well cared for and deeply loved. Today, she and Tawni are playing like puppies together, always with a watchful eye on their loving mom.

Our deepest condolences,
    Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I am so sorry for you loss.... I am sure though that Dewey is happy healthy and playing with all the others at the bridge Dewey will always be with you!
    Hugs to you!

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Oh Deena,

I am so very sorry. My deepest condolences.

We will always remember your Tawni and Dewey.

((((hugs))))
    Terry

Deena

I am so sorry for the lost of Dewey. I know how hard it is - please remember what a wonderful mom you were to Dewey - and you will always have the beautiful memories with you always to remember,

Love prayers and hugs xoxo (and I gave my Penny a big hug)
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Dear Deena,

My heart breaks with you--it has been a roller coaster year for you...

We all know they are having the time of their lives at the Rainbow Bridge, but we sure miss them.

You have so many good memories of all your furbabies.

I will give Miss Ella a big hug and I know she will give a hug back with a lot of wet kisses and her wiggling bottom going a mile a minute.

Please take care of yourself---((((HUGS))))
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

Oh Deena! I'm so very, very sorry. Please know that I am hugging you and knowing you are the best. XOXO

Lynne

Dear Deena,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace sweet Dewey, you are now our newest and brightest star in the sky.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)