I wish Lena would come to me, Marianne. If she has, I've forgotten the dream as I wake up. I would love to feel her in my arms again and kiss her sweet little face; hear her sigh as she would settle close to my heart; hold her up and kiss her potbelly. I get plenty of signs, but I would just love to hold her again.

It's been raining here too. My guys all come in from the backyard with their muddy paws! I shouldn't complain, right now they are all well, no one has had to go to the vet in weeks. I looked out the back door yesterday and Gable was standing on top of a trunk we put the outdoor cushions in. I took some pictures, but can't get them to upload. He is really feeling his oats lately! I put a chair closer to him so he wouldn't jump off and break anything. He always liked to be up high so he could see everything. He used to climb the playground steps and sit on top before this all started.

I bought Sibbie a new Xmas dress. She will look adorable. Doree can wear Sibbie's from last year. I miss seeing my two girls in their Christmas tee shirts. I just can't bring myself to have Sibbie wear Lee's.

Other than that, we're getting ready for Christmas. I'm not decorating as much as I used to, I just don't have the energy after my 3 1/2 hour commute to/from the city every day, plus I'm getting too old to do it all myself. It's time to tone down!

Merry Christmas, my dear friend...and to all of my dear friends here on the forum!