Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Holidays can be hard...

Default Re: Holidays can be hard...

So sorry, Marianne. (((Hugs)))

Awww, Marianne, such wonderful memories. Poor Lou. Christmas will be hard for him. It is for all of us. I found Lee's Xmas dress the other day, the one she wore that last Xmas. I almost thought of letting Sibbie wear it, but no...I just held it to my face and tried to find some scent of my little angel. There isn't any left, so I just cried and put it out where I can see it.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I'm so sorry Marianne. Christmas angels. What a wonderful way to think of the two girls roaming and playing together. I bet they play at the doggie lake together, even now.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thanks so much, guys. This news is hitting both me and hubby pretty hard. Lots of tears around our house last night when he got home from work and we talked and remembered together. He sent a text off to Lou as soon as I told him the news, and that really got us going. I’m still pretty weepy this morning. The end of an era, that’s for sure. And especially sad for Lou (for us all!) to lose Stella now at Christmastime. But I guess that was the journey she was meant to take, and all of us alongside her. Yup, Christmas angels for sure.

So sorry to read this. It still amazes me what can bring us to tears when we remember our oh so sweet babies. Just this morning, while workers were in my "spooky basement" and the only time I'll venture down there alone I came across all of Keesh's tags and his collar. I did the same and smelled the collar, and I want to believe there was a trace, but I know different. Christmas holds so many memories..... hopefully time will help you. Thinking of you and sure know how you feel.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Aww. I'm so sorry.

Run free, sweet Stella. Have fun with Peg!!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

So sorry Marianne . No words but sending you a super big hug .

I am so sorry, Marianne. You all have such wonderful memories of your babies together...I hope they help bring some peace in time. I am sure Peg was there to greet Stella and they are now ripping thru the Rainbow Fields glad to be reunited while they wait for their moms and dads.

(((((((((((((((Hugs!!!)))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I'd like to think that Stella was always a Christmas angel, sent down to be with Lou. She arrived at Christmas to be paired with her soul mate. Then she returned to heaven when it was her time to move on, right before another Christmas. It's possible that was the devine plan all along.

Yes, I'm sure that Peg and Stella are united once again. Right along with the rest of our Cush angels.

My heart goes out to everyone who knew Stella. It will be a very hard, sad Christmas for Lou.

Kathy
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 12-06-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Just checking in on my sweet family , Hi to Andy and my old group. Love Sonja and Apollo