Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Corky with Lots of Love

Default Re: Remembering Corky with Lots of Love

Hi Terri,

There is a geriatric Boston at my vet's who's mom passed and she is in need of someone to love her. You and Corky came to my mind the second I saw Tasha and I burst into tears there in the hallway with her in my arms. Tasha's mom passed recently and she needs a home for the remainder of her days, which will likely be with us if she hasn't found a home by the time we move into our house. I can't stop thinking about Tasha and her situation, and when I think of or go see her, I think of you and Corky so I just can't leave her there.

I tell you this so you know that Corky lives on in the hearts of so many, that he touched others so deeply, that he will always be with us. So you know that the love and devotion the two of you shared will be carried on in ways you may never know about.

I am so proud of you for tackling life through your pain and I know your little man is, too.

But, seriously, ZUMBA???!!??? Have you seen how those folks move???? I tried it once and found it was much easier to keep up after I collapsed on the floor.

Many hugs and much love,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi Terri

It's so good to hear that last update...I am so proud of you for actively picking up your life eventhough it is so hard to do After Sogno passed, it was only 3 weeks later that Yunah entered my life..and at that time that was the right thing to do. After Yunah passed I needed several months to move on with a new dog in my life... It's different, every time and one has to do what is best for them And again, I am very proud of you for doing exactly that...

Have lots of fun with the Zumba and other classes.. All our best,

Saskia and Mhina

Thank you so much my very dear friends. You have always been here for Corky and me. I think about all of you. I enjoy chatting with so many of you.

Our furbabies do remain forever in our hearts. Lots of love and hugs to all of you.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Dear Terri,

I am so glad you are out there taking Zumba and meeting new people. I should be doing the same, but work gets a little in the way.

It was great hearing everything you have been up to.

In your own time will be when you are ready for a new furbaby. There are times I think I might have gotten Ella to soon, but I wouldn't change a thing, except not having so much stress with work.

Take care and hugs always!!!
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

Dear Terry
    I think about you and our beloved Corky often. Go for it girl with Zumba. You have inspired me to give it a try.
    Hugs Sonja and Apollo

Hi, Terri,

I haven't been here very much and I'm trying to catch up with everyone. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I'm sure life without Corky has been a big adjustment. Just seeing his picture brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you are keeping yourself busy and I hope time is healing the wounds some.

Wow! Zumba?! You are ambitious! Have you considered getting another dog? There will never be another Corky, but you have so much love to give...I'm sure you will know when the time is right.

Take care of yourself.
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY my little one! I'm sure you're having a great birthday with all of your friends, new and old. I love you and miss you very much.

Firsts are the hardest. There will always be triggers that set you back. I can see Corky opening his presents. He was so cute when he opened them. I'm making his steak for his dinner. I know he's watching me to make sure I make it for him. This was his special dinner on his birthdays.

Take care everyone.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Happy Birthday Corky. Although with a great sadness in my heart, you still make me smile.

(((HUGS)))
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Hi Terri,

Those firsts are rough. Thankfully, they only happen once and when that first is behind us, the second is a tiny bit easier. The firsts bring so much pain roaring back it is difficult to imagine that could ever change...but it does. Time gives our hearts and souls a chance to find those memories that bring a smile to our face and a hint of that familiar joy in our hearts.

I think of you and Corky at least 10 times a day through living with Tasha. I understand a little bit of the magic in Boston Terriers now and can only imagine the fun you and Corky must have had over the years, and how that face could make your heart swell.

Many hugs dear one,
    Leslie

Happy Birthday, Corky!!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...CHA CHA CHA...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...CHA CHA CHA...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST NEPHEW CORKY...CHA CHA CHA...

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU...CHA CHA CHA...

REMEMBERING YOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS TREASURE THE SPECIAL BEING YOU ARE...

TIGHT HUGS SENT UP ABOVE..

AUNT JEANETTE AND COUSIN PRINCESS