Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Corky with Lots of Love

Default Re: Remembering Corky with Lots of Love

T, Sending love and warm healing thoughts. Your tribute to Corky has already been written... every.single.day. We witnessed it here firsthand. Your love was unconditional and Corky was lucky to have you as a mom. Kim

Dear Terri, I hope you feel that he is back with you now that his ashes are with you. Your love shines so brightly for him. Hugs to you my dear friend.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Thank you so much my dear friends. Thank you for being here with me, as you were always here for Corky and me.

I miss my little stinker so much. I felt him tapping me this morning because he was ready to eat. When he felt it was time for me to get up, he would always tap me and then give me kisses.

He probably is creating havoc and really enjoying himself, Carrol.

I love all of you.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

I want to share a note that Corky's IMS wrote. I got cards from Corky's vet, his IMS, and their staffs. They all wrote the nicest notes.

This is the one that Dr. H. wrote:

"Corky was a very special patient, and we were fortunate to have known him for the past few years. Your love and care kept him going, and I know he'll live on forever in your memories and in your heart."

I was blessed that Corky had a great vet and IMS. I always knew Corky was in good hands. All of their techs and office staff were also great.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Oh Terri, those notes mean a lot, don't they. I remember when we first lost Barkis, I went through a period of grieving for our vets in addition. We had spent so much time with them over the years, and especially at the end. It just seemed so strange to suddenly drive past the animal hospital, with no reason left to park and go in.

Everything about my life changed in those first days and weeks. It was so hard.

I know you missed Corky very much when you felt him tapping you. But I hope maybe there was some comfort, too, in knowing that those sweet memories have a life of their own and will remain with you forever.

Marianne

Dear Terri,

What blessings! To have Corky visit you and let you know he is still by your side, that his love for you is growing as always. I love it when I can feel Crys around. It hurts but it also makes me happy...if that makes sense.

And the notes from the vets mean so very much. To know they also saw what a special boy he was and that he came to mean so much to them, and that your love and attention was noted and recognized as the true power behind his amazing life...something we all know here to be the absolute truth.

Love ya!
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Terri,
    I'm thinking of you on this Veteran's Day. Corky fought his own battle and he was a real Trooper! Hugs, Boston lickies from Kirby and much aloha from me,

Tricia

Love you, Terri and still thinking of you.
    Carrol

Terri What a nice note - I know that really meant alot to hear those words from the vet ---- yes Corky was a special little guy -- he will always be missed and remembered --- xoxo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thank you my very dear friends for your very kind words, your love, and support. They are very comforting to me. It's very hard right now, but knowing you are here means alot to me.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky