Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bailey is now with Clyde :(

Default Bailey is now with Clyde :(

At 4:00 am, my baby girl Bailey came in from peeing outside and couldn't really breathe. She was laboring hard, and it was sudden. I rushed her to Tufts, and they stabilized her, but weren't really sure what was happening. They ran some tests, and nothing seemed obvious. After a couple of hours, she needed oxygen, but again, no one really knew why...she was oxygenating well, but just harsh breathing. They knew she had some laryngeal paralysis, so they discussed surgery with me. I came back into the hospital and was rushed to her...she was laboring and looked so sick. Doctor tells me that her platelets are really high, and they think she threw a blood clot in her lungs. She died peacefully after she knew I was there.

I feel that Clyde called her home. She was not the same after his death - she seemed to be declining rapidly. It was so sudden and rapid and random, that it is all I can think.

I will tell you Bailey's story, but not now. I must tell you that I am inconsolable at this moment, but I know you will support me.

Lynne, (now) Angel Bailey & Angel Clyde
    Bailey: 09/12/96-04/21/11 - Clyde: 10/14/97 - 02/08/11

Default Re: Bailey is now with Clyde :(

Lynne,

My heart just broke in two...I am so so so sorry...I am in shock myself at the moment and the tears have pretty much wiped out my vision..

you know how I feel about you and the pups...I just can't even speak myself right now, but I wanted to let you know I am here...

I'm holding the cup for both of us...(((((hugehugs))))

Love ya, Me
    Basset hounds are like potato chips, you can't have just one!

Dear Lynne,

Bailey knew, honey, she knew but held on til you could be by her side. She wanted you to understand that you could do no more for her in this life, that your love had given her all the days it could and that it was time for her to go Home, too.

Norman and Clyde were waiting at The Bridge with open hearts as she flew toward them, a song of celebration on their lips. They are all so grateful to you for the love, tender care, and selfless devotion you showered on each of them. They know, and I know, what a beautiful person you are and how much bleaker and emptier their lives would have been without your love. Never doubt that, honey, never.

Still by your side, my friend, still by your side.......

Our deepest sympathies and abiding love,
    Leslie, Squirt, Trinket, Brick, and our Angels, Ruby and Crystal
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Lynne,

I am so, so sorry and my heart goes out to you. We are here for you, remember that, ok?

Sending huge hugs and love.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
    Lori

Lynne,

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

Linda x

Oh my dear Lynne. I am here tapping on the keys, but I am there with you in spirit. You are not alone, because we are all there with you. I have typed and then deleted about a dozen lines by now, because everything I think to write is so inadequate to the pain that you've suffered this year. But please know, I am so sorry. I am so terribly sorry. Please do not leave us. Please come back and stay with us. You do not have to write anything other than your name and to tell us that you are here. Because we will stay with you both here and there, if that makes any sense at all. Just close your eyes and know that we are with you.

Sending so many hugs across the miles to you,
    Marianne

Lynne,
    I am so very sorry. Words cannot express the hurt we all feel for you. If we could help with the pain, you know we would take it away, but as you also know, this is the price of love. It is very steep, but worth it. Bailey and Clyde were both blessed to have found such a loving and caring mom. No better to be found.

Godspeed Bailey.

Holding you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs ~ Mary Ann

Oh Lynne, my dear sweet friend, I am so incredibly sorry that you are being hit with another loss. My arms are long but unfortunately not long enough to grab you and pull you into a great big bear hug. You have no idea how much I want to hug you right now and try to make the hurt go away. If only I had the power to do that.

I know that you know how much I care about you and that my thoughts and prayers are with you. We're all with you in spirit and we'll be here if you need anything.

Godspeed sweet Bailey.

(((((Huge Consoling Cyber Hugs)))))
    Glynda

Dear Lynne,

I am so very sorry to hear about Bailey. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know this is a very difficult time for you.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Oh Lynne,

I am sorry! I am sending healing thoughts, and comfort and strength your way. ((HUGS))

The only thing I ever wanted from this world was for it to be fair. But this is so unfair, and too much. Let us all help you to bear the loss of both your angels. You were the best mother they ever could have hoped for. ((HUGS))

Now they are together again. ((Tears & Hugs))

Rest in peace sweet Bailey, now together again, and romping the green fields with Clyde and all our Angels :'-(
    Best Wishes to all,

John & My Angel Angelina