Thread: Happy Birthday Brandy - In Loving Memory

Default Happy Birthday Brandy - In Loving Memory

Hello friends. I haven't been here in a while, but you were such a huge part of our lives during the last year of Brandy's life. I can't thank you enough for all the support you have shown. I have been having a difficult time since the loss of Brandy. Although I do have a foster boxer to love and care for now, I still feel empty without my special girl. She was amazing and I feel I need to celebrate her life in some way. This is for her. Thanks for letting me share.

Today would have been your 12th birthday but instead it is exactly 18 weeks since we said goodbye. I am truly grateful for the 11 ½ years we had together and I can honestly say I am a different person because of you. You were so special and you taught me so much about love, life, strength and patience. I returned that love throughout your entire life. I took care of your every need, especially in the end. I did everything I could to make you better. You fought for so long and made it through so many obstacles. I was so proud of you. You were my first boxer, the love of my life and you will be in my heart forever. Happy Birthday baby girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpsqLyufYw
    Brenna
    forever mom to Brandy my baby girl
    April 5, 1999 - November 30, 2010

Default Re: Happy Birthday Brandy - In Loving Memory

Oh Happy Birthday, Spirit Brandy ~ and so many hugs to you, Brenna. Your photo tribute to your baby girl is absolutely beautiful. And when I reached the end of the circle of her life, as I knew I must, it filled my eyes with tears. Brenna, Brandy will always remain your baby girl, now and forever. Thank you so much for returning to us and allowing us to join in the celebration of her beautiful spirit.

Always in loving memory ~ always alive in your heart.
    To your sweet birthday girl.
    Marianne

What a beautiful tribute to Brandy's life with you. The love you shared was obvious in every shot.

Thank you for coming back and sharing the video with us as well as giving us the chance to celebrate Brandy's birthday.

Happy Birthday in the Rainbow Fields to Brandy!

And many hugs to you, Brenna!
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Just beautiful, Brenna! Happy Birthday sweet Brandy. Sending huge hugs to you with love ~ Lori

dearest Brenna,
    Wow! Your video of Brandy was very touching in so many ways, it made me cry a bit hard. I join you on Brandy's special day in honoring her life with you. i can only relate to your deep sadness and the emptiness her loss left in your heart. God Bless you and your sweet Brandy today and always, and may you feel her at peace even if for a little bit. Xo Jeanette
    Last edited by mypuppy; 04-05-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Brenna, what a beautiful tribute to your baby girl. How blessed you both were to have found each other.

XOXO
    Cindy, Alex and Bear

Brenna thank you for sharing your tribute to Brandy. She was a very special, loved dog.

Love and hugs,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

The video is so beautiful. As is your love for her.

Happy Birthday Brandy.

Luv & Hugs - Mary Ann

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Brenna,

Your video is a beautiful tribute to a very special girl. Thank you for sharing this and I too am sending Happy Birthday wishes to her. The bond you have will never be broken.

Always in remembrance of your Brandy girl
    (((((hugs)))))
    Terry

I just wanted to take a moment to thank every one who took the time to view Brandy's tribute and wish her a Happy Birthday. It means the world to me. Thank you for welcoming me back and all your kind words. This forum has always been a great comfort for me and even though I no longer have my Brandy to talk about, I still enjoy visiting and catching up. I've missed you all!! Thank you again for letting me share.
    Brenna
    forever mom to Brandy my baby girl
    April 5, 1999 - November 30, 2010