Page 7 of 201 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bailey and Friends

Default Re: Bailey and Friends

YEAH! One day closer to sweet Little Miss! Are your arms aching yet, imagining that little thing laying there, snuggled against your heart?

I LOVE the signage you saw! How cool is that??? I would have to say that, yes, that was an omen for sure!

Stay safe and enjoy every second of your trip!

Hugs,
    Leslie and the gang
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh me......I had this wonderful update and went to post it and my whole computer locked up..... so this will be a shorter version.
    Did I tell you the flamingos are ready to go? Flamingos, balloons, crepe paper and something that will look like a diaper hanging from the beak of one of the flamingos! The "diaper" will have a small rock in the bottom to make it look more realistic.

We had a wonderful bed last night. Sooooo comfortable.
    Went back this am and got a picture of Bailey's ice cream store. Unfortunately I did not bring my card reader so I can't upload picts. The video should be able to upload. It came with a USB connection.

4 hours of driving today. Long enough. Tomorrow is about another 4 hours as well.
    NINE HUNDRED AND FIVE MILES TO GO........YIKES.....why did you have to ask? That sounds so far away!

Five more sleeps!

Oh-we got rid of a large bag and now there is room for at least 3 more-4 if you can squish.

Godmother...........Yikes!!!!!!
    We're in Raleigh, NC and will wind up in Asheville, NC tomorrow night. Just under 300 miles.

Keep well....and stay tuned!...and thanks for your humor!!

hugs,

Susan

Hugs back at ya', Susan. We are waiting.........
    Carrol
    PS Well, SOMEBODY has got to want me as their godmother

Oh Susan,

You are on your way, HOW EXCITING!!!! Are we there yet????

I am jealous--hahaha--not really just so very happy for you!!!
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

I am so glad you got rid of that big ole bag! Carrol and Addy are so excited they are squirming all over the place, crowding me when I want to squirm!

FIVE MORE SLEEPS!!!!! If we all took turns at a sleep, would that make it go faster?

Keep safe on the road!

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

LOL Leslie Can't stop laughing.

Are we there yet? What if we can't sleep?

Hugs,
    Addy

Hi!

I've GOT to STOP doing things that makes my replies disappear.
    No-we are not there yet. FOUR more sleeps. FOUR!
    If you can't sleep then you are just as excited as I am....and Miss Bailey will meet some people with very large, dark circles under their eyes.
    You better stop squirming....it is slowing down the aerodynamics of the car.

I lost my stuff again. I'll be so glad to get back on my regular PC.

Let's see-I typed and lost....you guys are so specical to me that I went and bought a new card reader. I will try to post one or two pictures after Bob checks his email.

Taking turns will NOT make it go faster. But you wouldn't be aware of how cramped you are.....

Tomorrow will be a very busy day touring, then dinner with a friend.

Keep writing.....I love seeing you tag along!

I'm getting impatient now. I keep counting the days on my fingers and it always comes back with four. I so hate that I am taking Bailey away from her Mom.

Keep checking for a picture.......

-Susan

I am so excited for you Susan!!

Love and hugs,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

OK, OK, Mom, are we there yet?????
    Tell Bob to forget about the email. WE NEED PICTURES!!
    "I so hate that I am taking Bailey away from her Mom." Well, you'll just have to take the mom too. Oh heck, take the whole dang family!!
    I can't wait, I can't wait....
    Love and tight hugs,
    Carrol

Yup Susan, you will now be her mom and a better mom she could not find.

I still remember when I was seven and Daddy brought home our first family dog, a German Shepard we named Candy. That first night dad made a comfy box with blankets and an alarm clock and put it in the bathroomwith Candy in it. Poor Candy cryed and cryed and I still hear Daddy saying every ten minutes "STAY IN YOUR BOX". It was our very first puppy so we were pretty clueless. Finally I snuck out of bed and slept curled around the box on the floor in the bathroom. Funny, but Candy went to sleep, so did I and Daddy stopped scolding

I can just about close my eyes and smell Little Miss Bailey, can't you?

Your are a lucky Mom and she is a very lucky little girl.

Can we stop for a soda now ? I'm tired of sitting in the dang middle. Carrol and Leslie have window views

Love,
    Addy