Page 188 of 201 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2006

Thread: Bailey and Friends

Default Re: Bailey and Friends

Oh, I wish I were in Florida, hurrah! hurrah!
    Id get some sun and have some fun
    Oh, FLORIDA here we come
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Blinking heck Addy, just checked in to see what Sus was up to and your BIG RED MESSAGE freaked me out haha

So where was I, yes how things going Sus? Looks like it is time for Florida again Hope that foot is better, don't like the sound of those wires poking out your foot... OWWWwwwwwwwww!! hope its doing well and healing up just fine! x
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Hi Trish, Addy & Sharlene!

I went to the doc on Wednesday and I was freed from the boot. I now have a "shoe" which is more like a cheap sneaker with velcro. I am finding that is slippery, so when I'm home I just wear a pair of slippers that I have that have firm, thick soles. Swelling has gone down. I go back in two more weeks, get an x-ray and he looks at it again. I'm still taking the antibiotics. He gave me 17 days worth and told me to finish them off. Wires came out last week. They were pushing themselves out. Swelling is not all gone, but is much less.

Say Addy----did you give any more thought to where you might go once the house sells? Like Sarasota????

Can you believe thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away?? Boy I sure did not enjoy the summer as much as I should have. My own fault.

It's supposed to get very cold here on Saturday so I guess that means Addy and Sharlene will be wearing muffins, caps and mittens!

Trish-I just finished planting my bulbs. It's so weird to think someone is having them come up now. I wish I could go back to Keukenhof gardens. My cameras are all working now. I would love to get more pictures.

Well-take care you gals and stay warm.
    Last edited by Bailey's Mom; 11-07-2014 at 02:53 AM.
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Oh my bulbs have flowered and died off now lol.... they long gone but all the roses are starting to flower and have some beautiful pansies and the like so lots of colour in the garden right now!!

Glad the wires are out, that's good news and your feeling more comfy!!

Sharlene and I were talking about a road trip and how we want to visit Addy in her lovely house so she is not allowed to go anywhere until we have been, we also want to go to Manhatten and see Barbara amongst many others!!! This might be news to them, talk about inviting ourselves hahaha But I think we will have to add Florida to the list for the lovely weather, now that would be fun
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    .... But I think we will have to add Florida to the list for the lovely weather, now that would be fun
    Come on down!!! We'll be sure to have a nice sunny day when you come....or two or three.
    Your tulips are over? That's so weird. I still have some roses blooming on a rose tree that we have, but I think tonight may be the end of that. It's 47 already and this is early evening. I went to the Kurkendorf site after I posted wishing I could go back. I longingly looked at the lovely pictures. One day I'll get back.

Time for dinner.
    Love,
    Susan
    -C. S. Lewis

Hi, I'm new and just reading your post. Baily is adorable, I'm happy for you.
    Cosmo's mom.

Thanks, Cosmo's mom. She sure is, I humbly say.

She's been quite a trip, so to speak. She's a real sweetheart.
    -Susan
    -C. S. Lewis

Have a safe trip Sus. I will be thinking of you and hope Bailey enjoys her Florida time.

We might have to delay the house sale, a big mess now with city water coming next June. We a re talking to a realtor again next week to see how this mess will affect our plans.

Right now it looks like, Florida, Chicago???? (hubby's idea) or staying here in Wisconsin.

Happy travels
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Hi Addy-

I don't leave for FL until 1/1 or 1/2. I'm here in freezing Bethany Beach winding up yard chores and desk work. We hang around until then so we can celebrate the holidays with Ryan. If he were to move away (I don't expect this) or go away to visit with Ellen's family, I think we might go earlier.

Sorry you seem to have run into a glitch in selling the house. The selling part always makes me nervous. I've only done it twice, though.

Belly rubs to Koko and hugs to you.

Love,
    Sus
    -C. S. Lewis

Now why did I think you were on your way? It must be the lack of oxygen to my brain from all this coughing

I am glad you will be with Ryan and Ellen for the holidays. I am hoping to my Thanksgiving as always and to bring my mom home. Not sure how this will all go, but hoping it works out.

I do hope you are feeling better.

Big hugs
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko