Page 101 of 201 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2006

Thread: Bailey and Friends

Default Re: Bailey and Friends

So glad you got the scarf situation taken care of. Why do we stress over such small stuff?? Other than the time you put into it to think it was ruined; I probably would have been letting out a few &$@#%. I do not have patience a lot of times lately--let's just says for years now.

I just got made at a department that only has 3 people working it for all of the US to schedule appointments. It is just I wanted a certain person to work with on this with me. I was just so maddddddddd!!!!! It causes me more time and gried and the customer will think we are idiots about scheduling a simple appt. One of the problems is I have Ella's class on Tuesdays at 12:30pm (yes it is during working hours).

Hanky Panky with the pool repair guy in the hot tub.....good thing the non-basement has no windows!!!!

I think we are sending the rain--it rained Tuesday night here and I think we are to get some more in the next day or two.

Ella goes for another class late this afternoon. This one is going to help with reactive situations, fear, and just control of the dog--know the triggers. I think this will be great class for her. It is called Control Unleashed--there is a book on this also. I will be getting it--you should have seen me on Amazon yesterday trying to buy it and some other dog stuff--hilarious. I am getting the hang of it, but.....
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

Time for morning group hug. Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

love,
    ME
    addy

I hope I didn't miss the GROUP ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!!!

Happy Friday to you all!!!!

MOM why aren't you in bed it is past midnight and you need your beauty sleep??? Or it could be you forgot to log off and there you sit on K9 Cushings....

I did that once. It showed I was on all night!!!!!!

Saturday is here, I feel better no more waiting and having time to worry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you getting all the rain we are going to have? Well, at least they keep saying that but so far, no rain.

Happy Saturday, Happy Weekend!!!!!!!!

This afternoon I am making time to pot up some hostas around the pool, IF IT DOESNT RAIN

Happy Gardening!!!!!!!

love,
    addy

Quote Originally Posted by marie adams View Post
    MOM why aren't you in bed it is past midnight and you need your beauty sleep??? Or it could be you forgot to log off and there you sit on K9 Cushings....
    Noooooooo......Marie Irene. I was up once again until 3. I keep trying to move bedtime back, but have not been successful. I get a boost of energy about 9:15pm. I have all of my life. That's when I can be super productive.

Thank you for caring about your dear ol' Mom. Come up out of the nonbasement anytime from midnight on........we can play dominoes or cards....or watch scary movies!

Love,
    Susan aka mom

Happy Gardening!!!!!!!

Me too Addy- I planted the last two hostas today....and, no we have had zero rain since February. I spent about an hour watering the entrance gardens. Now I have hoses (2) on plants for 15 - 20 minutes each. I went around with weed killer and I saw how parched my plants look. The irrigation guy is going to come next week, but I don't think they'll make it until then. Boy am I getting my exercise going up and down those stairs....I think it's 12 and then another 6 (there's a landing.) And that doesn't count the steps (5 or 6) off the deck into the back yard.

Love,
    Sus

I didnt plant any hostas

But Koko and I pulled out weeds

Oh well, tomorrow is another day

Happy Sunday!!!!

love,
    addy

Well..........I trimmed up bushes and trees. I was darn productive!
    I have been watering all day.
    Let's do a rain dance.

Love,
    sus

Thank you for the beautiful good morning

I hope you enjoy another productive day!!!!!

You can stop over at my house and be productive I sure the heck have not been!!!!!

I wish you lived near by Sus!!!!!

Give Bailey a hug and a kiss and I am sending hugs and kisses to you too.

love,
    addy