Funny story about the second and last fight:

I was in the sewing room stuck back in the corner and I heard this horrible dog fight going on in my kitchen. What the heck? I fought my way out of the corner and dashed for the kitchen. The ruckus had long since ended. I looked in the kitchen and almost DIED LAUGHING. There stood Mira over her food bowl with this giant pout on her face. There was dry dog food kibble spread all over the floor. Six feet in every direction. Mira is looking right at me and her expression said loud and clear "tell her to stay away from MY BOWL". Like she had every right to be pissed. Well, I'm sure she did. Kira, "our cushings dog" was forever eating Miras food. Mira normaly never cared, she never was a big eater. Half the time she's just laying there watching Kira eat her food and could care less. Well today was different, today she cared and she was pissed. Poor Mira I had to look away cus I was laughing at the look on her face. That's when I noticed kira walking out of the kitchen feirsly pawing at her face. Oh no, she got hurt. I rushed to her and looked closely at her face. I didn't see a thing. She quit the kitchen. I turned back to Mira. She hadn't moved, she just stood there stiff legged over her bowl with this giant pout on her face and her food everywhere. Don't you dare get mad at me mom it was her fault. Poor Mira. Kira had it coming I'm sure.

A couple days later I discovered Mira had bitten Kiras ear. I will never forget the look on Mira's face that day. It was so funny.