Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast

Thread: Trinket-our little bauble! has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Trinket-our little bauble! has crossed The Bridge

Oh Leslie I just saw the news. I am so very, very sorry. There are no words for the heart break I know you are feeling.

Sending you big hugs. Just devastating.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dearest Leslie,

My heart is breaking as I read this news and I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl. Through your posts we were so blessed to know her and love her, and she will be missed very much. You are such an amazing Mom to all of your furbabies so I hope you are able to find some comfort in knowing that Trink had the best of everything with you as her Mom.

We love you, Leslie, and are here for you.

Sending huge loving hugs, Lori

Dear Leslie,
    So sorry to hear that your beloved Trinket has passed away. She had a wonderful life with you and I know you will miss her so much. Thinking of you.

Linda X

Leslie, I can't begin to express how I felt when I read about Trinket.
    I am so very sorry.

No words that I can think of to write seem right.

Fly free, little Bauble, your mom loves you very much.

Love,
    Addy
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh my sweet friend, I am so saddened by this, my heart broke in pieces when I read your post. Yes I know she's whole and free of all the physical pain that her little body endured, but our hearts just feel the pain of losing them. I am out of words to console you, but I understand all too well what you feel. She had an absolutely wonderful life with you, and it brings joy to my heart that she was cared and loved by you, and that her spirit flew to the Bridge, directly from your loving arms. To me it means that she loved you so much, that her last goodbye had to be on her terms and just between the two of you. Through you we have learned to love all of your babies, so this feels like we all lost one of our own. Sending you love and big tight hugs. I'll be lighting some candles for sweet little Trink. I love you my friend 💜💚💜💚
    Marcela & The Choco Labs
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Dearest Leslie,
    First, tight tight hugs. The tightest ones ever. I have not been here in quite some time because my heart aches when I read on all the babies flying to the Rainbow Bridge. Sadly, I just learned yesterday that your Trinket grew her wings. It pains me because I know what deep grief this causes you mommy. :-(. But as you said, she is now with her sweet sister Gia and the rest of her fur siblings and with my sweet Princess and all our other precious babies. I have a visual of that, and it lifts me like no other. My dear friend, your little bauble is home free now, but I know right now the tears are many. We love and miss you incredibly much, and pray and hope for strength in the many days to come. Rest in peace to your little girl.

Love love love you...OOOOOOOOOOO's

Dear Leslie, so sorry for the loss of your precious little Trinket. You are the best and loving mommy a furbaby could have. And Trinket knew that and felt it every day. Love is forever.

I am just catching up on the threads and this breaks my heart. You did everything you could and showered Trink with love.

What a blessing for her that she was able to leave in your arms. Even if she was in pain, just being in your arms makes her the happiest she could ever be. Once she was able to relax in your arms, she was able to leave in peace.

You are in our thoughts.

Jeff

Thank you all so much. Right now, I can't talk much about my itty bitty girl. Because no one seemed to know what happened and because I was terrified she had gotten into something in our environment that the others might also get into and suffer the same fate, I had a necropsy done. The results came in yesterday. What 3 docs had diagnosed as a cyst in her groin was actually a hernia and it captured then cut off a portion of her small intestines. The agony my poor little girl was in and she never showed it. I kept asking her to fight and fight she did even tho she never had a chance of winning. For 10 days she fought and for 10 days she was in indescribable pain. I am too horrified for words.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Leslie, I have been worrying and wondering about you for days now. What an ordeal you have and are going through. I am so, so sorry to hear about what Trink went through, not nearly as much as you must be I'm sure. Please know that I am keeping you on my heart every day, and hopefully (I say this knowing full well it takes forever and still haunts me) you will be able to come to terms with the loss, even though our hearts break for years to come. Miss you my friend, and many, many hugs and much love going your way.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh