Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinket-our little bauble! has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Trinket-our little bauble! starting Lysodren

Praying and hoping for a miracle, and sending massive hugs to you all.

Thinking of you Leslie, and your little Trinket.

Our Little Bauble has flown. Today she refused to even swallow and I knew she was telling me she was too tired to fight any longer. So we went to see Doc B just a bit ago. On the way I kept telling her to hang in there and I could hold her again soon. As we pulled up at the clinic she lost control of her bladder. They took us into an exam room immediately and as I was walking thru the doorway she left on her own, in my arms as promised.

Right about now my itty bitty baby girl is getting reunited with her sisters and brothers who were waiting for her at the Rainbow Bridge. I have no doubt Gia is head over heals in love with her and holding Trink to her heart, covering her with kisses. I believe with all my being that Trinket is whole now, all her illnesses and "handicaps" wiped away in the blink of an eye. Trinket can finally see her brother, Brick, and her sister, Squirt, and all the others she knew in her life here with me. I made her another promise, one I believe with all my being - that I would see her again, hold her again, kiss her again.

But right now I miss her so.......... Fly free, my precious itty bitty baby girl, fly free
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Trinket-our little bauble! has crossed The Bridge

Leslie, my heart is with you. I am so deeply sorry for your loss, there is just no more that I can think to say right now. But please know my heart is with you. And like you, I trust and believe that Trink is being cradled in love there at The Bridge. From one set of loving arms to another, all in the blink of an eye.

Oh, Leslie...I'm so sorry. The dear, sweet little girl. I was so hoping she would recover. I am so happy that you were with her, though. She knew to the end how much she was loved.

So many, many hugs to you.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh Leslie, I'm so sorry to read this. You did everything you possibly could, more even, and I was praying for a miracle.
    Run free little Trinket

I am so very sorry. Our little bitty girl will be missed greatly.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I'm sorry, Leslie. Trinket is most definitely surrounded by those she loved, fully healed forever. She has joined the others who wait for the day when you shall see them and hold them all again. Until then, I know you'll hold them close in your heart.

So many tears...

RIP sweet little one.
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Maryland but currently staying in Indiana

Leslie, my deepest sympathy in your loss of precious Trinket. You gave her your all. I wish so much that it could have been enough.
    Skippy's Mom

I know your heart is broken, but Trink is well again. She fought a great fight and went in her own time and her own way.... lots of love Leslie to you being sent.... you are just the best Momma any fur baby could ever, ever have.... Huge Hugs to you my friend for many days to come.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh