Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozee on her new Wheels (Rozee was laid to rest)

Default Re: Rozee needs prayers and healing thoughts

Prayers and healing thoughts being beamed from our house to Rozee...

Marianne, Peg and Luna

John,

I know the feeling of beating yourself up over these types of things, but you cannot. We do our best to protect our babies at all times, but we cannot possibly catch every misstep... we are only human. I am positive that Rozee isn't upset with her humans one bit. She's likely annoyed at her own body and a bit frustrated that she can't do things the way she wants. I always feel bad that you can't tell a dog (or cat or horse etc) that their bodies grow older and weaker, even though their spirits don't.

Anyway... sending healing thoughts her way. She's obviously a tough little girl and she may surprise you!! PLEASE try not to let the guilt eat you up. Enjoy the strong little girl you love.
    Bettina & Angel Niko
    1992-2009
    ----------
    http://rememberingniko.wordpress.com

John -- Definitely sending healing thoughts to Rozee! Don't beat yourself up -- so many things are out of our control. Hang in there!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Hi John,

Zoe and I are sending speedy recovery vibes your way. I will surely include Rozee in my nightly prayers.

Addy

Aw John - I too am sending the positive vibes and healing prayers for Rozee. I recall when Zo would do something similar to herself and, like you, I'd go thru the 'Why did I let that happen' . . . but truth is, these things will and do happen, regardless of how closely we watch them. In very senior dogs, it's really unavoidable. Sue

Hi John!
    Accidents are called "accidents" because that is what they are. Unfortunately these things happen beyond our control. You did nothing wrong. Concentrate on the here and now, getting that precious baby through the next 8 weeks. It sounds like a long way off but it will pass.
    All our love, prayers and white light go out to beautiful Rozee and her family. Hang in there. With all the positive energy coming your way from everyone here, Rozee cannot help but be on her way to healing!
    Love & tail wags,
    Carrol & Chloe

Thank you everyone for your kindness. She's never been crated in her 15 years, we tried it yesterday and she hated it. She's a screamer! So we decided that one of us will be here with her at all times.

Confirmed our order with Eddie's Wheels today, went through the measurement procedure 3 times, took pictures with a yardstick across and around Rozee numerous times.

They started on it today and said it will ship in about 2 weeks. Now waiting impatiently.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Will be waiting impatiently with you. Hopefully Rozee will take to her new cart right away. I will tell you that rear wheel carts are a lot easier for dogs to adapt to so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Rozee will be like Willa and start motoring around right away. Be sure to have your video camera ready cuz I want to watch her maiden voyage in her new wheels.

Did I mention that we have two more little Chi's with no front legs that need front wheel carts too? We haven't ordered yet because we need to raise the money first. Both are boys, Forrest and Kiwi, taken to the shelter by kids who told our contact that their mom wanted them euthanized. Our contact called us and secretly smuggled them out the back door to us. It seems these kids' Mom was getting tired of taking care of deformed puppies and didn't know why her dog kept having two legged babies. Can you say disgusting scumbag???

So sorry to hear. Sending healing prayers
    Rozee you are God's beloved creature. God's healing life, love, and strength are no flooding every cell of your body, making you whole and well.
    God bless.

How is our Rozee doing?
    Carrol