Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Our Lucky Boy

Default Re: Missing Our Lucky Boy

Dear Heidi,
    I am sorry I never had the honor to know Lucky but was glad you shared his story. My heart hurts for you, wishing you peace and comfort in the happy moments and memories.

Rest in Peace Sweet Boy.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Thank you for sharing Lucky's story.
    The pain is so bad because the joy is so great. They live on in our hearts and we always remember, we could never forget, the memories sometimes bittersweet.

Addy

Sending warm thoughts and love, in remembrance of you Lucky, what a sweetheart.

Hello,
    I remember Lucky and his story....thanks for posting this as we can't go back and read the story when it was first posted. I remember how special Robin was to him and he was to Robin.
    Thanks again Heidi for this tribute,
    Jo-Ann

God bless your little angel, Lucky (and your other 2 as well). Although
    I was not privileged to know him, as a bichon mom, I can picture him doing the bichon buzz through the green fields of heaven. He was so fortunate to have had you to love and to love him back. What else is there?
    Our thought are with you.
    Carrol & the 3 Muskateers

My thoughts are with you Heidi. Thank you for sharing this, as I was not on the forum then.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Thank you so much for your sweet stories and comments. You made me cry and laugh.

I still love the book "Dog Heaven." It brought me so much comfort when my first bichon Friskie passed and there really wasn't much out there yet. It let me create a dream land for them. To know that they were safe and free of harm. And they were eating their ham sandwich biscuits!

I couldn't help but smile when I pulled up to a McDonald's a few weeks back and they had a sign that said "Country Ham Biscuits." I almost cried. I went home with Ham sandwich biscuits. Robin thought I was nuts. They were ALL MINE. The bichon motto. WHAT'S YOUR'S IS MINE, WHAT'S MINE IS MINE. ) I shared one with you my precious Lucky Boy.

Heidi,

I remember so well the time Robin had to collect the prescriptions and whenever I had to get any filled out I would think of that. We never got called anything near as funny as Lucky Peter but some of them still made me smile.

Buddy the dog
    Dog Buddy

As if he would be the one to collect. I still recall some of the people behind the counter watching who was coming to collect such strange things for a dog.

These memories of our will stay with us and if we can look back at them and smile through our tears then it is a good thing.

Jenny