Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Otis

Default Re: Otis

Thank you Glynda for reminding us of little 'O'

We are all here because we care for little ones who cannot care for themselves, but you care for those who cannot care for themselves and then are abused.

I love you Glynda, and all of the little ones you give a piece of your heart to.

Scott

Glynda you were a wonderful mom to Otis - I see what you do for so many little ones - bless you. You must feel a very big ache after having him constantly with you but what a wonderful last year you gave to that little man.

RIP sweet little boy.

Love and many hugs,
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Glynda you've got me crying. I remember when you rescued Otis. He was a lucky little guy. I'll tell you what, you've got the biggest heart of anyone I know when it comes to these little love bugs and they are so lucky when they come into your life.
    God Bless You!
    Christy

Thank you all so very much for your heartfelt sentiments and for keeping my little guy's memory alive. You have no idea how much that means to me. Isn't it amazing how we come to love each other's babies through each other? It's even more amazing that the pain of every loss is like a stab in the heart that is felt across the continents. It's at times like this that I know how very fortunate I am to have my family here. I love you all and your sweet, sweet pups.

Hugs all around,
    Glynda

Glynda,

I remember when you rescued and opened your heart and home to dear little Otis. You are one very brave, special person and he was one very lucky little guy that he was yours at the end. I'll just bet he is still smiling.

Lyn
    Lyn and Lucy (aka Boston Retriever 1/97-1/09)