Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoebe

Default Re: Phoebe

Dear Jenny,

Thinking about you and many hugs to you from me also.

Love and more hugs,
    Lori

Default Re: Phoebe

I really am doing ok.

I seem to be at a loss with the extra time not supervising the boys with Phoebe. Cleaning up after her and making sure she had whatever her heart desired to eat, and the medications on time.

Coming home for lunch is strange too, it's strange to have the whole hour to get something to eat and do what I want!

Luke and Joey are keeping me busy although they don't really need me other than to put some food in their dishes and give them some loving. I really had forgotten how easy it was to own dogs when they are young and healthy, can you believe that there are no dog meds on my bench for the first time in about 8 years!

I can't type long because I have to close the racetrack. There is a circle around our rooms when the doors are all opened and Luke is the pace car and Joey is trying to catch him. It's noisy and fast and I have to be careful not to get in the way because they are moving so fast they wouldn't be able to stop and one of us would get hurt. The good part is that I just have to close one door and it puts a stop to that.

It's cold and wet here so I may just light the fire and get my knitting out if they boys will allow it.

Jen

PS Thanks for all those pink roses, I have always loved them but now the are just that little bit more special.