Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Chloe- has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge - Bichon: Calcinosis Cutis

Default Re: Chloe- has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge - Bichon: Calcinosis Cutis

Carrol, So sorry to hear this news but dear Chloe did live a long happy life surrounded by love and furry siblings. May memories of healthy happier times sustain you as you heal from your loss. RIP sweet Chloe and run free of all pain. Love, Kim

Default Re: Chloe- has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge - Bichon: Calcinosis Cutis

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Chloe. She has joined our other fur angels at the rainbow bridge. Run free sweet girl, run free! xxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

My sincere condolences on Chloe's passing Carol.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

I am truly sorry that your baby has passed. The others will help her across the bridge. Run free sweet Chloe. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

So very sorry for your loss. I have not posted before, but read your thread. I feel your loss as I lost my Peety 1 week ago today. I know my Peety will welcome her and they can run free together. God bless you.

My deepest condolences on your enormous loss ;(
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.
    (damn this was painful to write )

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

I,m so sorry to read this, Run Free sweet Chloe
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Carole, I was very sorry to hear that sweet Chloe had passed.
    Sending you huge hugs and much love and support.

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Oh Carole, seems like only yesterday we were hiding in the hills, wearing our matching red sweaters. Susan and I always miss you and your wonderful sense of humor.

Chloe and Zoe, we called them May Chloe fly high and free, run like wind, sweet Chloe.

My heart was so sad to hear the news of Ari and wished you had not had to bear that pain. No one should have to.

We will always remember you and the three Bichons. Rest in peace sweet, Chloe.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Carrol, my dear friend, I am so sorry to hear about Miss Chloe. She had a wonderful life with a very caring, loving mom. She will be missed and always remembered by many of our cush family. I know she and Ari were happy to see and be with each other once again. Corkster was also there to greet her.

My heart is breaking for you, and and my tears are flowing with yours. (((((HUGS)))))
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky