Page 485 of 562 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5616

Thread: Zoe By My Side- Our Journey with Cushings

Default Re: My Zoe, Lhasa Apso - Our Zoe is at peace

It has been a hard day for all of us with no sleep makes the emotions even more raw. I see her everywhere I look but the funny thing is I see my Zoe of days gone by, paying clicker tricks and jump, wrestling with Koko. Memories flood back when I least expect it. My Kate is home this weekend and came by for a hug and kiss.

There are times I smile when I remember and feel happiness for having had her in my life, able to love her so.

And then at times there is a terrible pain in my chest, almost until I cannot breathe. I knew the pain would be bad as part of my heart is forever gone now. Forever with my beloved who I love more purely and simply more than anyone in this world and she loved us so right back from the moment we brought home.

There is a face at the door now but it is just a memory to cling to, hold close to my heart.

I thank you for being here with me. I cant stay on so I will check in and out as hubby is grieving too.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Our Dear Addy, I am so very sorry. Zoe was our family, we were so lucky that you shared her with us. We will all miss her. I know your heart is heavy with the pain of grief, you gave her a wonderful life and I hope that gives you a some peace.

Rest in Peace Sweet Zoe, for tonight you are the newest and brightest star among all our cush pup's stars in the sky. Tonight I will light a candle and find the brightest star in the sky and raise a glass to honor your life. Rest in peace sweet girl.....

(give my Roxee and Rozee a smooch from me)

(((HUGS)))
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Addy,

I am so incredibly sorry - my heart is with you and your family. I know it is so hard on all of you - it is so hard on us as you and your girl touched so many here. Your sweetie pie is free from the pain you saw in her eyes.

Sending you my ((((Hugs)))) and deepest condolences.
    Always remembering your girl Zoe!
    Terry

Glad Kate is home to give you some comfort and you are managing to remember the good times Addy. You doing good, one minute at a time, I am heading out for a while but will be here tonight if you need a chat xxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

You all held my hand last night, you could not see my green light on as I was reading from my cell phone and it does not show me logged in. I knew you were all there with the middle of the night vigil.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Dear Addy
    We are here for you and your family. Take comfort in your family.
    Zoe's light will always shine bright over you. You won't breath for a long time. Your whole world was taking of Zoe. The emptiness will take a long time to deal with. We all are grieving with you. Our precious beautiful Zoe.
    Your Pets In Heaven
    By Ken D. Conover
    To have loved and then said farewell, is better than to have never loved at all.
    For all of the times that you have stooped and touched my head, fed me my favorite treat and returned the love that I so unconditionally gave to you.
    For the care that you gave to me so unselfishly.
    For all of these things I am grateful and thankful.
    I ask that you not grieve for the loss, but rejoice in the fact that we lived, loved and touched each other’s lives. My life was fuller because you were there, not as a master/owner, but as my FRIEND.
    Today I am as I was in my youth. The grass is always green, butterflies flit among the flowers and the Sun shines gently down upon all of God's creatures.
    I can run, jump, play and do all of the things that I did in my youth. There is no sickness, no aching joints and no regrets and no aging.
    We await the arrival of our lifelong companions and know that togetherness is forever.
    You live in our hearts as we do in yours. Companions such as you are so rare and unique.
    Don't hold the love that you have within yourself. Give it to another like me and then I will live forever. For love never really dies and you are loved and missed as surely as we are.
    Your Pets in Heaven
    Zoe will be waiting for you in heaven. I ache for you, my dear friend.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Glad you knew we were there, will continue to be here whenever you need us. Still holding your hand tight.

Love
    Mel
    Xxxx

So glad you knew Addy. There was no where else we wanted to be. Xxxxx

Thanks Kathy. Mel, I hope Tina got some sleep. She was pretty tired.

Sonja, thank you for the beautiful poem.

The house is so quiet. Koko isnt as talkative as Zozo. Making dinner for one dog was really hard.

I think I will try a long, hot soak now.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

I found that tough too used to doing everything in twos. Hopefully you will be able to rest a bit after a bath.

Will be going to bed soon but will be back first thing to check in on you

Lots of love

Mel
    Xxxx