Page 477 of 562 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5616

Thread: Zoe By My Side- Our Journey with Cushings

Default Re: My Zoe, Lhasa Apso, diagnosed with Cushing's

I,m here too, we are all right here for you and sweet Zoe
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Addy:
    I am praying, and praying for all of you.
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Oh Addy, I can't believe what I am reading. I am just torn up with this news. I am here too, sending lots of love and prayers. I know how scared you must be.

Love and big hugs,
    Tina xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Oh, Addy.

I just came to your thread to catch up on you and Zoe and my heart is breaking for you. Everyone says you will know when it is time and they are right. When their quality of life has declined so much and there is no hope for improvement, when they are suffering, you will know. But, it is also the hardest decision you will probably ever make. You have always acted in Zoe's best interest and this will be no different. Remember your recent words to me. Please know that I am right there with you in spirit.
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia

Oh my Dear Addy... I am so sorry you are going through this gut wrenching time. I know you will give Zoe every chance and I pray for a good outcome.

(((HUGS))) to you and very gentle belly rubs to Sweet Zoe.....
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

We just came back from seeing Zoe. I spoke with her IMS for an hour on the phone. She said it possible she may have had a seizure not a stroke but we did not see any urine or stool. She said if it was a seizure there was a chance she could recover quickly. If it was a stroke whow knows? We taked about Zoe's decline since Thanksgiving, we talked about everything we have been through. I told her I thought Zoe dererved 24 hours of support in the ER that it was too soon to make this call, I wanted her to have a little more time.

Then we went to see her, I have never seen her this bad ever. I lay on the floor with her and looked into her eyes and I told her it was okay to leave me. Her eyes told me to let her go but then she started breathing quietly and closed her eyes and went to sleep and seemed more peaceful. We told them we thought we would let her go now and be at peace. They gave us some time with her, I picked her up and held her to my chest and breathed in and out like I aways do. She became very quiet in my arms. Then she stirred suddenly. I put her back down on the floor as I thought I had hurt her. She picked up her head and barked at me like she does when she wants me to hep her up so I helped her up and she stood by herself. They said she could not do that.

I told them to give her the chance. They will do another chest xray to make sure she did not asperate anything and they will give her prednisone in case she has sweling on the brain.

We will see her tomorrow and decide whether to release her or not.
    I feel in my heart I will be saying goodbye to my beloved tomorrow.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh dear Addy, I am just so sorry, my heart is breaking with yours. Sending love and strength along with healing energy, Lori

Oh Addy!

This just plain sucks and I'm bawling as I read your words.
    We'll all be praying for miracles!!!!! Standing up and barking at you are good signs in my mind, considering that they told you that she couldn't do that before. Hugs!
    Last edited by doxiesrock912; 02-21-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Honestly I felt like I couldn't breath as I read your post.

If ever you had any doubt of your ability to bring Zoe peace and comfort in the worst of times, you cannot doubt it now. Zoe wasn't ready right then to go and if there is a chance, then I think she'll take it. We don't know what tomorrow will bring, and if it must be, then I think she will tell you.

I too am praying for a miracle, anything, as the tears stream down my face.

love and hugs Addy,
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)