Thread: Lucy

Default Lucy

In Loving Memory of Lucy, our brave Boston Retriever. She brought much joy to Lyn and her family, as well as to her Cushing's family here.

I know Lucy is happily fetching sticks in the crystal clear waters across The Bridge, running with all her heart, grinning from ear to ear.

We miss you here on this plane, Lucy.

"We hold them in our arms as long as we can, then we hold them in our hearts forever."

My thoughts are with you today, Lyn. I pray that you have found peace and that Lucy's spirit reminds you daily that she still loves you dearly.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    Last edited by Squirt's Mom; 01-17-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Lucy

Lucy's picture makes me smile every time I see it. Special thoughts and memories of Lucy and Lyn.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

what a cutie lucy was! amazing how such a small 'creature' can leave such a huge footprint.

Oh Lyn,

Thinking of you today and keeping you in my prayers.

In loving memory of sweet angel Lucy.

Love and (((hugs)))
    Lori

Good morning,

I haven't been able to come to the site because the memory of our loss a little over a year ago hit me harder than I thought possible. I miss her soooooo much. It is snowing today, a rare happening in Norfolk, VA, as it was Jan. 17, 2009 when we had to say goodbye to our dear Lucy. It is the snow that brought me to the site today. I had no idea your messages were here and I apologize for not responding. Thank you from the bottom on my heart! You were such comfort and support as I struggled with my baby's disease and your kind messages bring much comfort today.

On a lighter note, our new baby, Piper Rose, does not particularly like the snow (this one is her first). I had to push her out the door this morning to do her business and she made haste returning to the house. She and I will spend the better part of the day curled up on the sofa while I read a good book. We should all have more days like this!

Best wishes to you all and thanks again for remembering us and keeping in touch!

Lyn
    Lyn and Lucy (aka Boston Retriever 1/97-1/09)

Lyn,
    You are absolutely correct,,there is no better way to spend a snowy day.

I still smile every time I see that picture of Lucy with the huge stick in the lake. What a big heart!

Give Piper Rose a big kiss between the eyes.

Does she like the beach? We are going to take a trip down to Va. Beach this summer. My aunt used to live in Chesapeake and we would go to visit her and the beach a lot. A couple of years ago we took our daughter who was 3 at the time to Va.Beach,,she cried really hard when we left. Last year we took Lulu to Oak Island in NC., she loved the beach.

Take Care and enjoy the snow!
    Christy

Hi Lyn,

I haven't been back in a long time either. Today is 5 years since I lost my first bichon Friskie. I have Lucky, Cheri, and Friskie's partner Snicky now on my mantel as well. It just doesn't go away. I keep them close.

I love that photo of Lucy. It is beautiful. I know you keep her in your heart.

Lots of love,
    Heidi, Marco, Sophie & Sasha
    ...Friskie, Lucky, Cheri & Snicky from Heaven...