Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Loving Memory of two special souls - Patrick & Rags

Default Re: In Loving Memory of two special souls - Patrick & Rags

On this New Year's Eve, my thoughts also turn again to Patrick and his beloved little girl. Such a dear doggie, and such an incredibly devoted father. I picture them together, both of them healthy and happy and whole. Their two spirits forever united, never to be separated again.

In honor and loving memory of our Patrick and his Rags,
    Marianne

I, too, remember Rags and Patrick. I find some comfort in knowing they are together for all eternity.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Ten years have now passed since Patrick and his baby girl Rags made their passage across Rainbow Bridge. In some ways it seems like such a long time ago; in others, it seems like only yesterday. But the one thing that never changes is our awe at the strength of their love and the depth of their bond.

Always in loving memory; forever in our hearts ~

I didn't know Patrick and Rags, but during this time it is an honor to take a moment to remember their bond and love.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

This time of year I always think of Patrick and Rags, no matter how many years go by. They both will always be remembered here.

Terry

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Remembering Patrick and Rags (2005 & 2006)

It has been a very long time since you both left us and I think of you both often.

Patrick, the owner of Rags died very shortly after his beloved Rags passed. (Patrick hung on just for her.)

Rags - Dec 23 - and Patrick (her owner) Jan. 1, 2006

So many over the years who have passed on and my heart goes out to all the members of k9cushings who have lost a beloved companions!
    Through the tears may you find you are smiling at the memories and through the tears may you find deep peace until you meet again.

Terry

Default Re: Remembering Patrick and Rags (2005 & 2006)

Oh Terry, I join you in remembering and honoring Patrick and Rags. Many years have now passed since they were lost to us, but it some ways it seems like only the blink of an eye. Such a love that they shared. Together forever, today and always.

In loving memory of two special souls.