Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: For Jeanie and Maggie and Jolly

Default Re: For Jeanie and Maggie

Thank you, Lori. Tonight was hard, as it has only been two weeks....and those last horrible hours are haunting me. My little girl did not deserve to suffer, and she did. My heart aches.....

Jeanie

Default Re: For Jeanie and Maggie and Jolly

Oh Jeanie! I am so sorry I was not here yesterday, and I am beyond sorry about sweet little Jolly! It did sound like something worrisome was going on back in August, but I was so hoping that it could be sorted out. I know you were, too. I can only imagine how broken-hearted you are feeling, and doubly so upon feeling so abandoned by Dr. Baker. I have to guess that she must have been feeling pretty helpless herself if she couldn't figure things out, and maybe ended up acting pretty defensive as a result. But what a terrible shame that she let you down when you needed her most.

And it's you who are suffering as a result, and my heart reaches out to you across the miles. I am so grateful you've come here to tell us, and I'm so grateful that Lori was here for you yesterday. No matter how many years pass, we remain your family here, Jeanie. I wish I had words to ease your pain, my friend. I know you must wonder how many times your heart can break and you still can go on. But Annabel needs her mom, Jeanie. And Maggie and Barkis took Jolly under their care the instant she made her passage. You are not alone, nor is precious Jolly.

Whatever it was that went wrong for her, it sounds as though it was catastrophic and it was not really a question of "if," but rather of "when." You are right that if there is any shred of comfort to be found, it's that she remained safely cradled in your arms. But I hope that truly will remain a comfort to you in the days to come. Jeanie, you know our special prayer. Let us say it together. You held Jolly in your arms for as long as you could. Now you will hold her in your heart forever. Forever. May your heart now find peace and comfort along with Jolly's precious spirit.

Jeanie, you come back any time to talk, OK? We are right here by your side.

With love, always.
    Marianne

Jeanie, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Jolly. Please don't beat yourself up - you did the best you could under the circumstances and your sweet girl knows that.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, our deepest sympathies for you,
    Leslie, Trinket, Brick, Sophie, Fox, Redd, and all our Angels
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi Jeanie, it's me again! Just wanted to tell you that Jolly has now been added to our special 2015 memorial thread as an honorary Cushpup . As you know, her big sister Maggie is on our very first "Remembering" thread, and we know she is carefully watching over her baby sister now. Here is Jolly's thread (and I will talk with you about adding a photo a little later):

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6879

Also, here is a link to a post that tells you about our special candle-lighting page, as well:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=517

We are all here with you, Jeanie. Don't ever forget that.

I am so sorry to read about your sweet Jolly. What a horrible year you have had. I know your heart is just broken.
    I understand that you and I don't know each other (so to speak ) but I have followed along for years with you and Marianne. (if that makes any sense)
    My sincerest condolences.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thinking about you this morning, my friend, and sending you many hugs.

Jeanie, hi.

Hugs from one pet owner to another. I'm fairly new here. My husband and I lost our silky terrier last May after several months of sickness.

Sorry for your horrible summer. My heart goes out to you in your recent loss of Jolly.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Hello again, my friend. I did not want to wait until the 10th to write back again, because I can well imagine how hard all these December days are for you. The double loss of Jolly along with Maggie's anniversary...oh, how your heart must be aching. You remain in my thoughts and in my heart, as do your precious girls. I hope you will return to us so that we can do our best to support you, Jeanie.

Thinking of you all, and sending many hugs across the miles.
    Marianne

Now it is the morning of the 10th, and I hope you will come back to us, Jeanie, on this day of remembrance for sweet Maggie. I will be lighting three candles today, for Maggie, Jolly, and my bestest boy. Three precious spirits who are now all together. And we are here together for you, Jeanie.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs ~
    Marianne

Hello my sweet friend....and all of my other "new" and "old" friends. I am here and shedding double tears today. Still mired in my grief over losing my Jolly, a few days ago, I almost forgot that this day was coming up. But here it is and here am I and here are you lovely friends.

I had requested Jolly's records from Dr. Baker...they e-mailed them to me, and I have spent the morning reading them. I still don't understand, why my baby girl had to die. But, as I said before...the hardest part was that she had to suffer. Maggie and Hattie did not really suffer, and their passing was peaceful. That was not the case with my Jolly...she suffered terribly and the last few hours were horrible.

Ok....I'm sorry...this is Maggie's day, and I need to remember her. She was so, so special. I still light her tealight every night, and have now added one for Jolly, too.

Marianne...I hope your girls are doing well...and family.

I went to my friends, Mark and Becky's for Thanksgiving. It was lovely. I always spent holidays with Paula, so it was hard...but nice. Unbelievably, my estranged sister had also invited me. I know that she just feels sorry for me...but it is a start. So....Annabel and I are going there for Christmas. It will be awkward, but as I said...a start.

Well, my friends...I need to get on with my day. Thank you all, so much for remembering us, and I will try to come on here more often.

And, Marianne....my sweet, sweet friend....thank you, as always for your love and support.

Love and hugs,
    Jeanie and Annabel
    Maggie, Hattie and Jolly.....pieces of my heart at Rainbow bridge