Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Jeanie and Maggie and Jolly

Default For Jeanie and Maggie and Jolly

Hello, my friend.

Can it be possible? Yet another year has passed by, and where does the time go... But this morning I arise, and think so fondly of your sweet Maggie who ran to the Bridge six years ago today. As always, I will light a candle for her this evening, and honor her spirit with a smile and my prayer.

I hope that you are well, and that the girls are healthy and happy. And in my mind's eye, I am picturing Maggie and Barkis snuggled together at the Bridge -- along with all our other beloved pups who have joined them until we are joyfully reunited once again.

Here is Maggie's sweet face, for everyone to see:
    http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/albu...6&pictureid=65

Always in loving memory of Maggie, forever in your heart ~
    Marianne

Default Re: For Jeanie and Maggie

Thank you my sweet friend!!!

The girls and I spent the day in Indianapolis....they being groomed and me shopping. It helped some to take my mind off of this date, which I will always remember. But now we are home, and I think how much my little girl would have loved it ,here on the lake. But....I also know that if she were still with me...I wouldn't have my darling Jolly and precocious little Annabel.

And...now the tears are flowing once again for my precious little Maggie. I like that image of she and Barkis together...I'll bet they are fast friends.

I only come here twice a year now, but I hope all of you know that I think of all of you and your sweet pups often....those still fighting this insidious disease and those who have gone before us. They will live on in our hearts forever

And for you, my dear friend Marianne...thank you for always remembering me and my little girl.

Love and hugs,
    Jeanie

Hi Jeanie,
    I didn't have the privilege of knowing you or Maggie but I wanted to thank you for being one of the early pioneers in our battle to understand and treat cushing's. Thank you and Marianne for reminding us that this battle has been fought before our arrival and thanks to the many whom have contributed to our continuing education on Cushing's.

You and Maggie are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Thank you, John...that is very kind of you. I wish all of you only the best for your beloved "cush pups".

This is such a wonderful group.....

Best regards,
    Jeanie

Jeanie,
    Even as the years fly by the memories are still as strong. I am thinking of you today.
    Jenny

Thank you, Jenny...we appreciate the thoughts. I do have to admit, the pain does lessen some over the years, but is still really strong on these anniversaries.

Hugs,
    Jeanie

My dear Jeanie,

Here we are once more, my friend, another "10th" to remember and honor. The years fly by faster and faster, it seems to me. Filled with the antics of our girls. But also always filled with the memories of those earlier days and our "forever" loves ones.

So I'm writing again in honor of sweet Maggie. Your precious girl, whose spirit always remains safely tucked in your heart. I hope you've had a good year, Jeanie, and that you are doing well! I send you my best wishes and huge hugs from across the miles. And as always, I send you my loving thoughts in honor of your precious girl.

Marianne

Thank you, my sweet friend!

I can't believe it has been another year. Although the hurt is less, this is always a hard day for me. I often think how much my Maggie would love it here, at the lake. Of course, Jolly with her sweetness and Annabel with her funny antics always help.

This has been a hard year for me, but I'm hoping things are looking up a bit.

I hope you and your "girls" are well and enjoying life together. We often think of you...not just on our "10ths", and we also think of all of the other furbabies that we knew from this site that have gone on before us. They were all so brave and loved by us all.

Take care, Marianne...and I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday.

Hugs to you and your "girls".

Love,
    Jeanie

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

((((((((((hugs)))))))) Jeanie
    Terry

Thank you,Terry....hugs to you, as well!

Jeanie