Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Maggie's Photos in Book

Default My Maggie's Photos in Book

Hi, all! A while back, before Maggie passed away, I had submitted two photos of her (one of her barking with her ears out flying that is in her photo album here and the other of her on the edge of the bathtub) for inclusion in "Bark" magazine's book called Dogjoy. I just got an e-mail from the publisher advising that both photos made it into the book!

They didn't make it into a chapter (where photos are included with narratives -- I honestly don't think my narratives were good enough) but one photo will be in the inside the front cover, along with photos of lots of other dogs and one photo will be inside the back cover, again along with other photos. The book is due out in stores on 10/27. I get a free copy of the book along with a 3-year subscription to the magazine.

I am just thrilled -- to me, it means Maggie will be memoralized other than just in my memory!
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Default Re: My Maggie's Photos in Book

That's wonderful news, Judy! No surprise to me, though, because I've always thought that your Maggie was a beautiful girl, and very photogenic, too!

Hi Judy,
    Great news! I am so happy for you. I just love the pic with her ears flying out.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Hi Judy,
    Just loved the pics. You always knew Maggie was a star and now everyone will know.
    Jenny

Oh Judy,

This is just wonderful! What a magnificent tribute to you sweet Maggie girl. I would have chosen the flying ear one, too.

Congrats!
    Hugs,
    Leslie and the girls
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Congratulations Judy! We always knew Maggie was a star and this is such a special way to memoralize your sweet girl. Hope I can find a copy.

((HUGS))

Shelba and Suni

Judy, I've loved seeing the picture of Maggie "flying," and now so many other people are going to have the chance to love it, too!!

Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing the news with us!

Huge (((hugs))),
    Marianne

Hi Judy,

I wanted to wish you my congratulations too, that picture of Maggie with her "ears flying out and smiling" is just adorable.

Love and hugs,
    Lori

Hi Judy,

that's indeed some amazing news And very much deserved...that Maggie gets her pictures published for everyone to see Now Maggie can spread her "dogjoy" for ever more...

All our best,

Saskia and Yunah

Congratulations, Judy. The picture of Maggie flying is absolutely adorable so I was not surprised one little bit to hear that it was chosen by Bark Magazine. And here is your very precious girl for all to see.

Maggie in flight.jpg