Page 143 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1475

Thread: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

Default Re: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

Happy 12th Birthday Princess! Hope you're having a great big party with lots of treats.

Love, Linda and Tess xx

Default Re: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

Ohhh a party!! Yay!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!! XX
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Happy Happy birthday Princess!
    Sonja and Apollo

A very Blessed and JOYful Christmas to all my cherished friends, my family and special babies.

May you find peace in your hearts and good health to all our babies

Wishing you the best life has to offer.

Love and tight hugsOOOOOOOOO
    Jeanette

Merry Christmas Jeanette to you and the girls and Angel Princess.

Hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

My dearest family,

I can't believe it has been over 6 months since I have visited/posted. Geez! I hope everyone still remembers me, the one with the "tight ones", and I aint talking pants. Lol. Although it would take me quite a while for me to catch up on all my nieces and nephews and aunties and a couple of uncles, I still want every single one of you to know you remain close to my heart always. Time is certainly of the essence during and post cancer but I am trying to live each day to the fullest whenever possible. I am finally in a much better place today than I was a year ago. Feeling stronger and trying to stay positive and faithful for continued health. God is GREAT!

I love you all soooooo!

Tightest ones ever.
    Xo Jeanette.
    Last edited by mypuppy; 06-07-2015 at 12:49 PM.

So good to hear from you! And especially good to know you are staying strong. Drop in more often - you are always remembered and always loved!

Hugs,
    Leslie and the gang
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I have been Mia as well so it was a special treat to stop in and see your post.

I will never forget your tight hugs or darling Princess.

Stay strong dearest Jeanette and I hope the better place continues.

All my love
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Jeanette! So good to see you and to hear that you are doing well and taking each day with optimism. That is so important.

Big hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Jeanette
    Glad you are doing better.
    Sonja,Angel Apollo