Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1475

Thread: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

Default Re: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

Our precious Princess and her precious mom are always remembered here and those memories always cherished. I know she has been at your side all this time, lending her strength and courage along with all her love. She is so proud of you, Jeanette. You both have shown such determination.

Drop in when you can and let everyone know how you are doing. You are always loved, too, dear.

Hugs,
    Leslie and the gang
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: Mypuppy:Princess (10 yr. old Lab on Trilostane) - has crossed the rainbow bridge

My dearest friend,

I can't believe two years have gone by since my precious niece became an angel. I know she is always with you, and she always will be. We hold them in our hearts forever. May you always have good memories of Princess.

You know I'm always here for you, probably not on the forum, but you know what I mean.

I know her cousin is taking good care of her.

I love you very dearly. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

Dear Jeanette,
    I was referred to your sweet Princess' story by the lovely people here. I haven't read the whole story, but I am so sad to see that you lost Princess 2 years ago. I'm very interested in reading her entire story, but for now, I have to go to work.
    My 8 and 1/2 year old beagle mix is going through a possible cushings diagnosis with possible Trilostane sensitivity. And I live in Bloomfield, NJ, which I saw that one of your vets was from Paramus.
    I am so very sorry for your loss and I hope time has helped ease your pain, at least a little bit. Thank you for sharing her story and I look forward to reading more about your Princess.

Oh everyone! My sweet, sweet family,

It is ALWAYS so uplifting to come here no matter how much time in between. This place was my self haven, my home for over 4 yrs, and it just feels GREAT inside to carry this special bond with each one of you, even long after my baby departed. Its a life long tie I feel we will always have. Thank you for the caring words and such loving thoughts as always. Ive missed you all SOOOO much. It has been a long road with my journey, but I am still going strong and Blessed for every single day. Praise God!

One of my favorite quotes:
    "We cannot direct the wind...but we can adjust the sails"...(author unknown)

Keep SAILING my friends!!!!

Tight ones
    Xo Jeanette

13 years ago today, a very special little angel was sent to earth by our loving God. And At the time of her birth in Tennesse, who would have ever imagined she was going to travel so many many miles and end up with our family in New Jersey. It was our FATE. This puppy was meant for us to BLESS our lives and hearts with such sweet, tender and noble soul. She Filled our hearts with beautiful memories to last us a lifetime. Our sweet and precious Princess, today we honor you with many tears and smiles, for we will NEVER erase your memory from our hearts for truly being THE BEST DOG EVER. We have missed you every single day ...and you will always remain deep within our souls. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL...we truly LOVE YOU INCREDIBLY STILL...MOMMY, DADDY, Your Sisters, Grandma, and your little brother Chico the kitty.
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE...

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!

Oh Jeanette, I join you in honoring our sweet Princess on her 13th birthday. She is forever loved and the memory of her will always be treasured.
    Happy Birthday, dear Princess!!

Happy Birthday dear Princess!!

Forever in our hearts, sweet girl. Both you and your mom are always remembered,

Hugs, Jeanette
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Happy Birthday, sweet Princess! Watch out for that little dog with the wild yellow hair! She LOVES cake and ice cream!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Oh Jeanette, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Princess, and tons of hugs being sent directly to you!!!

Thank you so much for letting us join in the celebration!

Love, Marianne