Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Default Re: How did you find us?

By the grace of God....and google.

Internet search... and Thanks!

I googled "Cushings forum" and came across a few. K9Cushings seems to be full of helpful cushpup owners. Spent last year on forum on Facebook for dogs with canine renal failure. Most forums seem to be US based but the internet is a global village and a Scotsman can easily chat with someone from US (apart from some spelling differences!)

I did a google search on Cushings disease to find out what I could on the disease and yours came up for me as well Bernadette with Shelby

I also just searched Westie Cushing diesease and here I am. excited that I can get some more answers since I'm very dissatisfied with my vet.

I found you guys through Google when trying to do some research on anticonvulsants and Cushings...

I found K9 Cushings on Google when I was researching treatments for my 11-year-old Shih Tzu. I started him on 30 mg of Vetoryl yesterday and am concerned about side effects of the medicine and what to watch out for.
    elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth!

So glad you found us! I invite you to start a thread for your baby on the discussion page so we can all chat with you. Go to this link then click "New Thread", set a title for your thread and start talking!

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi again,

Just to let you know, Elizabeth, I put your post under it's own thread with the title you had set up - My 11-yr-old male Shih Tzu just started Vetoryl

You can find your thread at:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3879

Everything you want to talk about, ask about, etc concerning him will go under this same thread from now on. That way, we can look back at his history any time we need.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I found you when I googled cushing's in dogs, and I'm SO glad I did!