Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Default Re: How did you find us?

A friend had been Googling for me and found you.....

Various search engines....primarily the Google ranking when "cushing's + canine" was searched.
    No-one cares about our 4-legged family members more than we do. The more educated we are, the greater chance our buddies have in living a happier and healthier life.

I am a member of a wonderful on-line group dedicated to helping owners of dogs with Epilepsy (my Epi-girl went to the Bridge 10 years ago) and one of the members sent me here. My current pupper is a 13 year old Dalmatian. Her spiked Alk-Phos levels led to additional testing and here we are dealing with a Cushings diagnosis. I am just starting to read through the threads and will post more of our story soon. Thanks!

Gay and Perdy Girl

I've been a member of a Cocker Forum for several years. When my Darby was diagnosed , some of those members directed me to this site for accurate up to date info. They were right!!

Facebook.... I typed in Cushings and there is a Facebook group for Cushings. It was suggested that I check this website out....

I think I googled "dog cushings forum", bc that's what I wanted. Someone suggested it to me on livejournal. I made maybe 2 posts on a yahoo cushings group, but I just dont like the yahoo group format. I think this site is more user friendly and has better features. I like that my posts show up immediately. I also like the members here. I quickly saw in other threads how helpful everyone is and that meant a lot to me. We are here to stay!

I did a Google search on Cushing's Disease for dogs & this site was about 3 pages down.
    Jenny and Stewie, Roper, & Dexter

I belong to a Bosston Terrier forum, www.woofboard.com

A fellow Woofer who must belong here also, referred me.

Talking Re: How did you find us?

someone responded to me at another dog chat/help forum suggested your site, they told me you were the experts.

It was linked off the website about Cushing's that my vet recommended when we first got the dx: http://www.marvistavet.com/html/cushing_s_disease.html
    ~Jess