Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Default Re: How did you find us?

was discussing ebonie on pet forum.. Perth gumtree, and someone called "silky rescue".. put me on to this forum.
    also seen details on face book ...cheers everyone !

After I lost you, I found you again after Google.

I googled support groups for canine cushings
    Katiesmom

google, google, google. Go google....

I googled cushings diet and found this wonder full group with so much help and compassion out there. Thank you!
    I am Mariah's mom, she is a 12 year old Standard Poodle diagnozed with Cushings less than a year ago. She is on anipryl. She is having bouts with loose stools and peeing a lot. I am concerned with her having diabetes. I have already seen your suggestions for the test strips and the chicken/mushy rice diet. Can it be brown rice? I will go first thing tomorrow morning. I don't see anyone giving anipryl. Can you fill me in on that please? Also I am concerned about the proper diet. I am going to try and get a urine sample and rule out an infection.
    I am on a limited income so it is impossible to go to the vet constantly. I have 4 dogs and 7 cats, I can't say no to an animal in need. But it has to stop, it is getting to expensive as they grow old. I put my needs on the back burner and try to give them what they need.
    Thank you so much for your support.

Admin note: I have copied this post to create a new thread for this member. This is a link to her thread: http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2055
    Last edited by AlisonandMia; 05-05-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Admin note

I was googling when my dog was "not right" after about a year on Lysodren. I think I was looking at a Canadian site and a member on there said go to k9 diabetes, and then updated to this.
    Thank you to that member - whose name I don't remember!
    This group has been wonderful, and has already helped Gemma and I through a crisis.
    Thank you

Linus was just diagnosed with Cushings. Google found you with the keyword "Lysodren" and I am so grateful.

Dear Linus's Guardian,
    you have come to the right place. Many members have been there, done it , doing it or just starting on this journey.
    To start read under helpful resources on cushings, learn all you can the senior member can help. They will ask you information about your Linus, what tests you have taken. Learn all you can before making any major decisions. There is a lot of support , guidance here.
    WE are here to support you.
    Sonja and Apollo.

My dog, Toby, a Boston was just recently diagnosed. I've been googling like crazy ever since!

Google.....looking for answers to my lil man's health issues. Amazed at all the wonderful people/advice on here. Thank you so much.