Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Smile How did you find us?

We've been wondering how people find us.

Maybe you found us by doing a search on Google or some other Internet search engine. Or perhaps you clicked on a link to our site that you saw on another website. Or maybe you were referred here by a friend or you found us in some other way.

Please post a reply in this thread to let us know.

Port Alberni, Vancouver Island,British Columbia, Canada

Thumbs up Re: How did you find us?

Hi there, my little dog Petey has been (not fully) diagnosed with Cushings a couple of months ago, so in my spare time I've been trying to find info, I came across a Q&A on a forum for Canadian Living.com and a "Cush-mom" had left this web site address, so here I am! I was starting to feel a bit lonely in my quest for knowledge, I'm so glad I found you!
    Teresa

Default Re: How did you find us?

I did a google search on Cushings disease and the old website came up in about 3rd place on the search results.

Heidi

When my sweet child was first thought to have Cushing's (before the diagnosis) I was googling like crazy. Found you on Google.
    ________
    Yamaha Sr500 History
    Last edited by Franklin'sMum; 05-02-2011 at 05:32 AM.

When Casey was first diagnosed in March I too googled like crazy to find out anything I could. Your site was unavailable and it wasn't until I googled again in August that I found you - thank God!
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Hi, I'm annee from Australia.

My little dog Misty was diagnosed in July and I also googled. Google is my friend.

I have lurked here for a while reading the threads and this site is surely the most informative on cushings.

Somebody posted a link to this site after I put up a post on my dog Muttley's experience with Cushings. Also, I remembered the site from when I too had googled around like crazy, looking for any information that might help us out.

Through Google

Hi, I'm new. My name is Barb and my dog is Nico. He's a lab mix, 13 years old and was just diagnosed a couple weeks ago. I found you while googling info on Cushings.

I am part of an Australian dog forum, and was referred here by a couple of your lovely members