Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey - cushings dog - border collie sheltie/ sweet Casey has passed

Default Re: Casey - cushings dog - border collie sheltie/ sweet Casey has passed

Truly touching stories. I am touched by the love and experiences you shared. My thoughts are with both of you.

Default Re: Casey - cushings dog - border collie sheltie/ sweet Casey has passed

I just read your thread and wanted to say how sorry I am about the passing of sweet Casey. She had a good life with you and you always made the right decisions for her, even the hardest one. You will be in each other's hearts forever. Fly free precious angel. Godspeed and God bless.
    Carrol

I'm listening too.
    Janis
    My avatar is a picture of Elly at age 7.

Me too....I checked in last night and you were on but hadn't posted yet. Will check back in tonight to see how you're getting on....
    (((HUGS)))
    Jo-Ann

Hi Ellen-

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I hope you are "managing."

-Susan

Ellen

Love and hugs xo
    xoxo Cindy & Penny

Thank you everyone. I wasn't able to get on last night because of connection issues so I missed all of your posts. Thank you.
    Flying home today then back Sunday. I can't wait to pick up Desi and Oreo from the sitters, then wondering how they will react to Casey not being there. Wondering how I am going to be with Casey not there....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind thoughts and support.
    Ellen, Sweet Angel Casey, Desi and Oreo

Ellen, have a safe trip home and give Desi and Oreo some huge hugs for us, OK? We'll be anxious to hear how the weekend goes for all three of you.

Marianne

Just now reading this. I am so sorry for your grief and loss, but glad you were able to give her this last great gift.

Ellen... I almost left a note of compaint that you hadn't checked in last night. LOL (sheepish smile) I too wonder what going home will be like. Hold tight, and know we will all be with you in spirt.
    Neeka's breeder had this thing she wrote on her web page that went something like: Don't morn for what you lost, just be happy that it happened. I never mastered this but I thought it was worth mentioning.
    Last edited by Altira; 02-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Janis
    My avatar is a picture of Elly at age 7.