View Poll Results: Do your dogs wear sweaters and/or coats or other doggie apparel?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course! My dog has more sweaters and coats than I do!

9 13.85%
  • Yes, but only for rainy or cold, snowy weather.

36 55.38%
  • No, but I think sweaters and coats for dogs are a terrific idea!

8 12.31%
  • No, I think clothes look silly on a dog!

5 7.69%
  • None of the above (post optional comment below)

7 10.77%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do your dogs wear sweaters and/or coats or other doggie apparel?

Default Do your dogs wear sweaters and/or coats or other doggie apparel?

Just a fun poll, but be sure to vote!

If you click on any of the results, where it shows how many votes were cast for that option, you'll be able to see who voted for what.

And if you like, you can also post a comment by replying in this thread.

Default Re: Do your dogs wear sweaters and/or coats or other doggie apparel?

The girls wear a pink, fleece lined suede raincoat. Mickee won't go out in bad weather so no clothing for him.

Sometimes when we go out, the girls will wear a jean jacket. Little bit just got a pink hoodie and a pink tutu.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxee's Dad View Post
    The girls wear a pink, fleece lined suede raincoat.
    Is it this one? Because if it is, my kid has one too (in blue)!

Doggy Coat Faux Suede Blue.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxee's Dad View Post
    Sometimes when we go out, the girls will wear a jean jacket. Little bit just got a pink hoodie and a pink tutu.
    We don't have a jean jacket and no tutus for my boy, but he does have a hoodie.

doggie hooded sweatshirt.jpg

And he has a snowsuit and a hockey team shirt too!

Is it this one? Because if it is, my kid has one too (in blue)!
    Yes, that's exactly the one (2) in pretty pink Too funny!

And he has a snowsuit and a hockey team shirt too!
    No snowsuits or hockey team shirts, but Roxee had a Jeff Gordon shirt (NASCAR) and there are various doggles, and doggy hats around the house that they wear for fun when we go out.

Both of my boys, since they are poms., have that thick, downy fur...so no sweaters or coats needed for them, altho I think they are adorable when they are worn.

Munchie has a fleece lined cape with a high collar. I call it his Elvis cape.

I call it his Elvis cape.
    Elvis is in the building! Has he learned to give that little lip snarl when he's wearing the cape? From what I've heard about Munchie, I would imagine he's really good at the Elvis lip snarl thing.

Don't think Suni is gonna cotton to wearing anything . I put a little t-shirt on her after her surgery and she had it off before I got it completely on! She took off shaking it to high Heaven!

Misty was my little "pageant girl". She didn't really like to dress up, but she tolerated it for mom.

I voted "Yes but only for rainy, cold or snowy weather"...but it kind of depends on the dog and the circumstances. When I still had Pascha, the miniature poodle, he started wearing coats during winter when he was about 14 years old because his fur was thinning. But for example Yunah now, is young and healthy with a thick coat, so she doesn't wear a coat...only a "reflection coat" when its dark for safety purposes. So, the answer would be "Yes, for functional reasons only"

Saskia and Yunah

Angelina doesn't really like her fleece lined coat.

She's spent much of winter with a folded beach towel over her back. Nothing to keep it in place - yet she gets up changes position, walks about the house, and the towel stays put - mostly
    Best Wishes to all,

John & My Angel Angelina