Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: My Bestest Boy

Default Re: My Bestest Boy

I always love the photo of the smiling Barkis you have as your avatar, such a lovely happy looking dog. So Barkis, you keep an eye on Peg and get her better asap as you look like you have superpowers Lovely note to your boy Marianne xx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Thank you all, so much, for writing to me. It means the world to know that you understand and don't think I am being silly or overemotional (or even if so, that you are supporting me regardless ). Our family here is so special to me and I appreciate you all more than words can say.

Marianne,
    I am crying with you and I understand so well how you feel. I've said from the day I joined this forum that it was my "saving grace". I could come here and cry, scream, laugh and just be me without being judged. This time last year my Tia got sick and I too lost her in August. August 11, 2013 is a day I'll never forget. It's been over eight months and I've cried everyday. To begin with, I thought I was crazy that I couldn't "get over it" or "move on" like most people told me to do. But here, I know I can take as long as I need to "to get over it" and I don't feel ashamed to sit here and cry and talk to my girls. I can come here everyday and leave a little message or tell them how much I miss them and no one belittles me or makes fun of me. Without actually meeting any one in this forum, I feel they are my true friends, true family.

Please know you and Barkis are in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna

Ten years ago this morning your spirit soared and raced back to the mountains to revisit our loved ones there, my sweet boy. I know you still remain free and limitless and healthy and strong. And loved so very, very much. Loved always and forever.

Your Mom

Dear Marianne,

I know Barkis is so very proud of his mom and that his Heart fills with joy every time you think of him or speak his name. And I'm sure he is sitting right beside you, looking into your eyes with that grin on his face, telling you this himself and much more. Chief among those things is that your Bestest Boy will never leave his Bestest Mom nor will his love for you ever fade but continue to grow and grow.

Many tearful hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

My heart is with you Marianne. No matter how much time goes by these anniversaries can still be very emotional and painful.

I would guess your sweet boy has been hanging out every now and then with my Mytilda all these years.

((((hugs))))
    T.

Big hugs Marianne

Sharlene and Molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thinking of you and sending much love today. As you walk the lake with Barkis's collar once again, he'll be right there lopping along happily. Always by your side. xxxxxx

Dear Marianne,

Thinking of you and precious Barkis today. These anniversaries are so so difficult. Sending love and many hugs across the miles, in loving memory of your beautiful sweet boy.

Tina xo
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Huge loving hugs to you, dear Marianne.