Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bestest Boy

Default Re: My Bestest Boy

Oh Marianne,

Your words to your dear boy do touch me so. I am sure, as Lelsie has said, that Barkis is watching and very sweet loving memories he is beholding.

On August 10th, in loving spirit, we will be walking with you and on that day and always we will remember Barkis with love.

Huge hugs to you, dear Marianne.

Oh Marianne: That is so lovely. I can just see your bestest boy walking with you as you walk around the lake. Love for our sweet furbabies never dies. Love, JoAnne

Dearest Marianne,
    OMG, your words to Barkis were spot on perfect and cut to my very core. They relate to all who have ever lost a beloved fur baby. That is most of us, at one time or another. The "what ifs" run as a continuous reel in my mind. What a great mantra. Clear, short and to the point. My tear are flowing.

Your bestest boy is truly an angel who helped you to grow and become a better you. More loving, more nurturing, and more accepting. He brought you to this forum and to all of us. His love continues to spread with you knowledge, compassion and experience. Thank you Barkis for sharing your mom with us.

You lake walk with his collar is so lovely. What a wonderful expression of love. I'm sure that your bestest boy is waiting, tail wagging for that special moment.
    Many, many loving hugs,
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Marianne, That was beautiful!
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Thinking of you and your bestest boy today Marianne. Without Barkis and his circle of love, We wouldn't have you with us. Sending you tons of love to give you strength for the days and weeks ahead. You explained Buddy's circle of love to me. I'm just starting to understand it now.

Dear Barkis, Thank you for teaching your mom so many lessons that are now helping those in need.

Many, many hugs,
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Marianne,
    Big Hugs!
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

And many more (((HUGS)))
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

((((((hugs))))))) from me ell Marianne!!!!

I know that your sweetie pie Barkis was there at the bridge to greet my little girl when she crossed with a warm smile and his fav deflated ball, just as my boy was there to greet Barkis so many years ago.

No matter how many years that go by, I think we will always feel this when that date comes around. It could be because they are also thinking about us at the very moment.

T.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

(((HUGS))) from me as well.