PDA

View Full Version : Harry loves Izzy

H-man
07-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Harry has been grieving my darling Princess Patsy since November and I finally found him a rescue dog to move in with him. We welcome Izzy, 5 or so years old, Australian Silky x Pomeranian, gorgeous red/tan coat, snuggly bundle of fluff who loves nothing better thasn your lap. She's been with us just 5 days now and they are becoming very loyal friends. Harry is letting her walk all over him, eat his food, do whatever she wants. He just sits there and gazes at her, then nudges her gently. How beautiful!
My little boy has perked up and now walks a whole lap of the park trotting behind her, and she has us laughing so much at times.
We're in love!!
Photos soon
xx Wendy:)

ladysmom06
07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Wendy,

Good to hear from you. I've been thinking about you and Harry. Glad to hear that he has perked up with the arrival of Izzy. Congratulations on the new pup. Looking forward to the pictures. Hugs to all of you.

forscooter
07-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Right where she belongs! HOME!!!!

Welcome, Izzy!!! You have found a wonderful family!!!!

Hugs, Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie

BestBuddy
07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Yay. Stop teasing already and get the pics up.

Jenny

labblab
07-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh Wendy, it is wonderful to hear from you -- and especially with this grand news! It makes me smile to picture Harry with "his" Izzy. What a win-win-win situation for all three of you. :) :) :)

Like the others, I can hardly wait to see pictures. But just reading about Izzy's homecoming is enough to warm my heart for hours...:o

Thanks so much for sharing your sweet news, and many (((hugs)) to you and Harry and Izzy and Angel Patsy,
Marianne

Harley PoMMom
07-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Hi Wendy,

Welcome from the "Newbies." :) My Harley is a Pomeranian, so I would love to see what an Australian Silky x Pomeranian pup looks like.

Lori and Harley

mytil
07-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Oh Wendy, thank you for telling us. I am sure Izzy is feeling so at home (and safe) with her big brother watching over her. I cannot wait to see photos!!!!!! I am so very glad you are having happy times again. I am sure that Patsy is very happy for her mom and is smiling too.

big ((((((hugs)))))) to you and big smoochies to Harry and Izzy
Terry

H-man
07-16-2009, 09:19 PM
OK folks! Photos are in my album for all to see..
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
xx Wendy, Harry & Izzy

ladysmom06
07-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Oh Wendy - IZZY IS BEAUTIFUL:):). I can see why you and Harry are in love with her. You couldn't love that sweet face. I'm so happy for all of you. Hugs to you, Harry and Izzy.

AlisonandMia
07-17-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm just so thrilled for you and Harry - and for Izzy too! Like Marianne said "win, win, win"!

Harry must be a doggie who needs another doggie, bless him.

Alison

Truffa's Mom
07-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Wendy, I am so happy for you and Harry. It must be wonderful to witness how a little furry new baby is able to infuse our hearts and our pet companions with uplifting life and energy.

Izzy you are a real treasure and very beautiful. "Big things come in small packages" that's my mom's motto, and I think it applies perfectly to Izzy.

H-man
07-20-2009, 07:57 AM
I had a gut feeling that Harry's deterioration wasn't his cushing's or anything new - he just seemed depressed. Just 1 week after Izzy arrived here and tonight he did 2 full laps of the park AND walked down there and back. That's a total of 1 full hour of trotting behind that gorgeous silky bum of Izzy! He's exhausted poor luv, but well worth it I think! Patsy would be laughing her head off if she was here - she never got THAT kind of devotion!
Ah.... looooooove is in the air!
Wendy xx