PDA

View Full Version : Help. where to buy trilostane For less $ in Ottawa, Ont . Dog with cushings

Gillean
09-28-2018, 02:45 PM
My dog cali was diagnosed with cushings April 2018. She is a Wheaton terrier. She has been taking vetoryl 10 mg twice daily and the difference has been amazing! The main difference is sleeping thru the night and drinking less water. So far I have been purchasing the vetoryl thru the vet. When I read the forum there seems to be reference to buying compounded trilostane for less money. Is this option available in Canada ?
I can’t seem to find anything. Wondering if anyone in Canada has found a less expensive source.
Thank-you for any help. Gillean

Squirt's Mom
09-28-2018, 03:51 PM
Hi and welcome to you and Cali!

I googled "veterinary compounding pharmacies in canada" and it gave me the following:

https://www.google.com/search?q=veterinary+compounding+pharmacies+in+cana da&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

We would love to learn more about Cali! Would you mind sharing her Cushing's journey so far with us?

I'm glad you are here and look forward to learning more about Cali! Please don't hesitate to ask questions and we will do our best to answer!
Hugs,
Leslie