PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Scott!

Harley PoMMom
07-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Scott...Happy Birthday to you...And Many More...:D:D

Hope you have a fabulous day on your birthday.

Lori and Harley

Dollydog
07-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Happy Birthday Scott....hope you have a great day!!
Jo-Ann & Lady :)

SasAndYunah
07-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Happy birthday Scott! :) Or, as we Dutch use to say:

Van Harte Gefeliciteerd! :D

Wishing you and yours a wonderful day...

Saskia and Yunah :)

Squirt's Mom
07-03-2009, 11:48 AM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT!!!

And welcome to The 29-yr-old Club!! :D:D

Big hugs and slurpy kisses from us!
Leslie and the girls

4Mikeydog
07-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday Scott :) Hope your day is great!!!

Dorothy and Mikey

labblab
07-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

:D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :)

All best wishes for a wonderful family celebration ~
Marianne

Roxee's Dad
07-03-2009, 04:11 PM
:D:D:D Happy 29th ;) Birthday Scott :D:D:D

MiniSchnauzerMom
07-03-2009, 04:12 PM
:D:):pHappy Birthday to you,:p:):D
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear "Hammer",
Happy Birthday to you.
..and many more!!!

Hope you're celebrating and enjoying the day!

Louise

frijole
07-03-2009, 04:58 PM
tee hee... Hammer :D

Happy Birthday Scott! Hope you are having a grand time with the family. Hugs, Kim and clan

Truffa's Mom
07-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Scott
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
:D:D:D :):):) :D:D:D :):):) :D:D:D

Hope you're enjoying this fantastic day among all your loved ones, including all the furry pups and kitties at your home, the fishy ones and of course all the virtual-almost real cushy friends (cush-pets included) here, that truly appreciate your amazing character (the infamous "Hammer" characteristic also considered).

Have a wonderful, wonderful DAY!!!!!!!

hfurlotte
07-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Happy Birthday Scott.............hope you are having a wonderful relaxing day:cool::cool:
Best wishes to you
Heather and Zoe Claire

mytil
07-04-2009, 05:47 AM
A very big Happy Birthday from me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old? 29 as John said. Yep, me too. :D

Wishing you the best on this special day.

ladysmom06
07-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi Scott,

Happy Belated Birthday. Hoping you enjoyed your 29th birthday:D:D.

SachiMom
07-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Happy Birthday Scott.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
It is amazing how many of us are 29 and not counting anymore!!!!:D
Birthday ((((((((HUGS))))))))
~Mary Ann

gpgscott
07-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi All,

Thanks very much but I have to own up to a white lie:o, it was really 32:rolleyes:

Got in late yesterday afternoon and am trying to catch up with everyone. My family is well and it was a nice visit.

Thanks again for the Bday wishes.

Scott

fivebichons
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi All,

Thanks very much but I have to own up to a white lie:o, it was really 32:rolleyes:

Got in late yesterday afternoon and am trying to catch up with everyone. My family is well and it was a nice visit.

Thanks again for the Bday wishes.

Scott

Okay, as I always told my girlfriend....I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS AGING HERE. :) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU SCOTT!! By the way, I'm 79! lol You wouldn't believe how GREAT I look for my age! hehe

Many birthday wishes to you!!!!
Heidi & Robin
Marco & Sophie
...and Friskie, Lucky, Cheri and Snicky from Heaven...and our almost "Bitty Bichon" who never had a chance

lleigh
07-08-2009, 06:59 AM
We're just back from Nashville. Sorry I missed this very special occasion.

Happy Belated Birthday Scott!

Lyn

lleigh
07-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Scott,

I tried to send this as a personal message but it was too long.

Scott,

You asked about my Lucy. Yes, her coloring was very unusual. Her breeder was intentionally breeding to get white bostons. She should not have been doing that and we didn't know until we went to see the litter she had for sale. Lucy immediately hopped into my lap and that, of course, was that! Her tail was a little corkscrew, not docked. Bostons' tails are not supposed to be docked but I understand some folks do the dirty deed. She was not really tall. I think it was the angle of that photo that made her look tall. She was a rather large boston at 20 pounds. She had a typical Boston personality, very smart and very loving. We recently discovered that our Lucy was not the only cush pup from that breeder. I really think there might be some genetic link. We know that one of Lucy's litter sisters had cushings and then also one of her puppies. I called the breeder after Lucy went to the Bridge to see if she was still breeding Bostons. She is not, thank goodness, but she had a four month old she wanted to sell. We went to see him just out of curiosity and while there told her our baby had cushings. She claims to have never heard of the disease. But, we know for a fact, she was told about Lucy's littermate. She informed us Lucy's mother died of cancer.

I am so impressed by the incredible folks here who continually rescue very needy, elderly, unhealthy and challenged babies. Bless them, bless them, bless them for their emotional strength and unconditional love!

Lyn