PDA

View Full Version : Happy 14th Birthday Roxee & Rozee

Harley PoMMom
07-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Wishing two very sweet and beautiful girls a very happy birthday filled with special treats, gentle belly rubs and maybe a T bone steak if you both give Dad and Mom those adorable "puppy eyes"! :D

Happy Birthday Roxee and Rozee ~ 14 years young :D:D

Lori and Harley

ladysmom06
07-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Happy 14th Birthday:D:D you sweet girls!!!!!!!! Enjoy your special day.

Roxee's Dad
07-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Happy Birthday to my Foxy Roxee and my Cozy Rozee

Today will be our special day. I took the day off from grooming and we will be spending this special day together, including our annual birthday trip to Burger King for lunch and a special doggy ice cream treat at the end of the day. :D:D:D

John II
07-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Congratulations to Roxee & Rozee on reaching this major milestone!
Best Wishes to all and Whoppers all round!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D

MiniSchnauzerMom
07-02-2009, 12:23 PM
:D:p:):D:p:)Wishing a Very Happy 14th Birthday:):p:D:):p:D

:D:p:)to Foxy Roxee and Cozy Rozee:):p:D

Sending many birthday scritchies from me and slurps from the Munchmeister. Enjoy your Burger King and ice cream with Dad!!!

Louise

Squirt's Mom
07-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Happy 14th Birthday, Roxee and Rozee!!

I hope your day with dad is spectacular! :D

Squirt says Burger King and ice cream is more like it! :D:D:D

Hugs,
Leslie and the girls

Dollydog
07-02-2009, 12:55 PM
TWO MORE BIRTHDAY GIRLS TODAY!!! :D :D :D

Happy Birthday to Roxee and Rozee!! And we hope you enjoy your hamburger and ice cream treat very much. Fourteen years is quite an accomplishment....must be all the great care you receive!!

Jo-Ann & Lady :)

nikkismom
07-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Roxie and Rozee, hope your special day is filled with lots of good food and tail wags!:D

Buffaloe
07-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Roxee and Rozee,

Shiloh and I wanted to wish you both a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I know you totally enjoyed your burgers and probably a little ice cream at Burger King.

Ken and Shiloh

4Mikeydog
07-03-2009, 11:56 AM
:D:D:D Happy Birthday Roxee and Rozee !!! :D:D:D

Hope you had a great day and loved every delicious bite you gobbled down!!! Mmmmm......Burger King and Ice Cream!!!

Dorothy and Mikey

Roxee's Dad
07-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi All,
Roxee and Rozee want to thank you for the well wishes. Besides the burger shots for lunch, Dad roasted a chicken on the grill for dinner. Mom and Dad got the leftovers:D

frijole
07-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Happy Day. Hugs to all. Kim

mytil
07-04-2009, 05:53 AM
My best wishes to you two and it sure sounds like it was a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!

So big belated birthday smoochies from me and my girls.

I think you should make the food celebrations last all weekend.:D
Terry

lulusmom
07-04-2009, 10:14 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GIRLS! Dad sure knows how to throw a party with all the fixins. Yummmmmmm!

Hugs,
Auntie Glynda

P.S. If Mom and Dad are having a barbeque today for the holiday, I bet they reciprocate by letting you have the left overs. Hint, hint, hint.

JFBMaine
07-05-2009, 10:31 AM
We haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to wish "the girls" a belated happy birthday !! From their Maine friends!

SaxLady
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Happy belated birthday sweethearts! I just saw this. Is that the girls in your avatar? They are gorgeous!!
Candy

fivebichons
07-07-2009, 10:52 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ROXEE AND ROZEE!!! I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH BUT WANTED TO SEND LOTS OF HUGS AND SMOOOCHIES!!!

MARCO & SOPHIE
...and Friskie, Lucky, Cheri & Snicky from Heaven...
and our little rescue "Bitty Bichon" that almost made it