PDA

View Full Version : End of cushingd

Ellensue
04-18-2017, 04:00 AM
Today is a sad day. We let our morgsn go to heaven. She is a lhapsa bichon mix. A real teddy bear. We really wanted to bring her home. She didnt seem to be hurting and eas happy. She went blind 4 years ago. 3 years ago she was diagnosised with cushings. We opt not to treat her as the meds could be worse then cushings . she was sick the last few weeks vomiting. Sleeping all the time. Coughing. Diarrhea. And not eatng. She lost 10 lbs. Took her to vet today she has anemic. Kidney failing. Pancreas. Problems etc. I believe these were her end stages. Hurts do much we just wanted d to grab her snd take her home. Im not sure if she had any psin she didnt act like it. So feel guilty on letting her go. She was 10.

Joan2517
04-18-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

labblab
04-18-2017, 07:18 AM
Oh goodness, I am so sorry, too. We are very grateful you've found us, though, so that we can join you in honoring your sweet girl. As you'll see, Morgan has now been added to our special memorial thread here:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8383

I will talk to you more a bit later on about adding the exact day that she made her passage, as well as possibly adding a photo link to her name. For right now, though, I know the hole in your heart is huge. If it will help at all, please know that we'd love to hear more about your lives together. If you ever want to talk or tell us more, we are right here for you.

Sending many hugs to you, always in loving memory of your sweet Morgan.
Marianne

Grants mom
04-18-2017, 07:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss !

PennysDad
04-18-2017, 08:37 AM
Im so sorry for your loss. Please know that we are standing beside you.

Mom2Beagles
04-19-2017, 04:30 PM
I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby. The decision is always so hard but I think we know when it's the right time.

molly muffin
04-19-2017, 07:20 PM
I'm very sorry to read of the passing of your dear Morgan. This is such a hard time. I went through much the same thing with my molly passing from kidney failure. It just breaks the heart into a million pieces.