PDA

View Full Version : My dear Natcho has crossed the rainbow bridge today.

bernie47
04-22-2015, 10:33 AM
To all my friends ..who have helped in the past ... my Natcho had a stroke today and was unable to stand up any more ,
As she had lost her quality of life .. we said our goodbyes ..kissed her head ..and let her slip away peacefully at the vets today .
She would have been 17 yrs in November . The most affectionate dog we have ever owned .
We have a two small girls to help us at this difficult time . ( Chihuahuas )
Natcho will be missed dearly .. for ever in our hearts .
We gave her a good life .. and the best of care .

R I P ... Natcho you were one lovely dog .

Budsters Mom
04-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Fly free sweet girl, fly free! Our other fur Angels were there to greet you with love. They will watch out for you now.

Hugs,
Kathy

Harley PoMMom
04-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Oh Catherine,

I am so sorry for your loss of dear Natcho and my heart goes out to you and your family. Natcho was lucky to have a Mom as loving and devoted as you.

With Heartfelt Sympathy, Lori

molly muffin
04-22-2015, 05:56 PM
I too am so very sorry to hear that Natcho has passed. What a great life and family he has had and what a joy I know he was to all of you.
My sincerest condolences on your loss.

bernie47
04-23-2015, 05:49 AM
Thank you my friends .. ((( Hugs ))) to all .;)

mytil
04-23-2015, 06:07 AM
Oh I am incredibly sorry to hear about Natcho's passing. She was one lucky girl to have you in her life and when the time came your unselfish act of releasing her.

We will always remember little Natcho.
Terry

bernie47
04-23-2015, 09:07 AM
You are all such lovely people ... I am sure she is with Ebonie now ..looking down at us .

Run free my girls ... free from pain and suffering now .

mytil
04-24-2015, 08:15 AM
I know Ebonie was there to greet her and both will be keeping an eye on you.

(((hugs)))
Terry

Thirsty Frenchy
04-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Saluting Natcho today. I will have to make a decision for my Frenchie today who's in critical care. My thoughts are with you.

Bonnie0420
04-27-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm so so sorry for your loss, we too lost out baby girl this morning....I pray for peace and comfort for you as I know the emotions and feelings are so overwhelming ....RIP Natcho. Find Aggie and you can play together...

bernie47
04-28-2015, 05:09 AM
Thirsty Frenchy & Aggies Mum .

Our thoughts are with you .. I think our pets are ready to give up long before we are .

((( Hugs ))) to you both ... no one can steal our memories . ...of these sweet fur babies . Forever in our thoughts .

Catherine ...and Lara & India .

apollo6
05-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I am sorry to both of you for your losses. These precious angels are on loan to us for two short a time. The footprints they leave on us will be with us till the day we dine. May your Angels be whole ,pain free ,joyful in Heaven.
Hugs Sonja,Angel Apollo