PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tim

Timmy
12-22-2014, 08:13 PM
My name isn't Timmy; my wife and I are Tiny Tim's mommy and daddy.

We lost our precious angel, Timmy (Tiny Tim), on November 29, 2014.

He was a pure-bred chihuahua we rescued from the pound in 2007. He was about 3 when we adopted him.

In early 2013, after numerous symptoms demonstrated and extensive tests, Timmy was diagnosed with Cushing's Syndrome. After almost 2 years of treatment and exhausting every treatment available, my wife and I had to put Timmy down a few weeks ago.

He, like everyone's baby angel, was such a huge part of our family. Now there's a huge hole in all our hearts.

I'm here to contribute everything we experienced: symptoms, behaviors, treatments, and anything/everything else. We managed to seek and provide the best treatments and medications available-so we have extensive experiences to share.

Writing this has made me break down, but I will be on here in the near future to help anyone and everyone who has a four legged family member living with this condition.

Harley PoMMom
12-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Tiny Tim and my heart goes out to you both.

We are very grateful that you have chosen to tell us about Tiny Tim and to share his journey with us, what a beautiful way to play tribute to your precious boy.

Please know that Tiny Tim will always be honored and remembered here amidst all our beloved pups who have passed on. After writing this reply, I will be adding his name to our memorial thread of honor. And it would be our privilege to share with you the special memories of your sweet boy. He will forever be a member of our family, and shall never be forgotten.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
Lori

molly muffin
12-22-2014, 10:54 PM
We are so glad that you have found us and can share your knowledge and journey with Tiny Tim. It isn't easy to relive that journey as the end will always come much too soon for us people who are left behind.

When you are ready, we are here.

Welcome.