PDA

View Full Version : Petey Passed Away...

Petey's Mum
09-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Ladybuggz.WordPress.com/2014/09/18/bye-bye-sweet-Petey-Pie/
Petey passed away 1wk ago, 1 month and 10 days before his 11th Birthday. I brought him back from the brink of death probably 5 or 6 times, but this last time, the heat wave we had seemed to just drain him of his strength and will.
Food nor water would stay in him and he lost a lot of weight. He started having seizures where his whole body would go stiff as a board, I thought he had died when I witnessed the first one, he lost control of all bodily functions when he had one.
I knew he was near the end when he turned his nose up to the hundred's (seemed like) of items he was offered to eat, nothing would pass through his lips.
He was a little trooper till the end, we're going to miss the little guy, and your buddy Buggz will too. He was a great little guard dog, Bear in the area worn-er/guard, awesome soccer player, Bee chaser and fly-swatter hater (he also didn't like swiffer's so I never dusted or swatted fly's!).
Miss ya Pie!
xoxoxoxoxoxox >>>

Budsters Mom
09-23-2014, 01:53 AM
I am so very sorry for loss.:o

Petey has been welcomed by many of our fur angels at the rainbow bridge. They will watch out for him now. Fly free of pain sweet boy, fly free!

Big hugs,

Squirt's Mom
09-23-2014, 08:13 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Please stay in touch and know you are not alone. We are here any time you need to talk.

Petey's name has been added to the In Loving Memory thread for 2014 where he will always be remembered as an honored member of our family here.

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5973

Our deepest sympathies,
Leslie, Trinket, Brick, Sophie, Fox and all our Angels

Trish
09-23-2014, 08:36 AM
Condolences on the passing of Petey, he sounds such a great dog full of the joys of life. Big hugs for you and all who loved Petey xxx

apollo6
09-24-2014, 12:58 PM
May
Peter be a peace. So sorry for your lose. A part of you goes with them.
Sonja and Angel Apollo