PDA

View Full Version : My precious Harold has passed

Carrie loves Harold
06-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Today I said good bye to my boy, Harold. I am glad that it was peaceful and he is no longer suffering, but it hurt so much to say good bye. I love you, Harold. You will always have a place in my heart and my memories of you will always bring a smile to my face.

A girl couldn't have asked for a better best friend.

Robert
06-12-2014, 06:30 AM
So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and Harold. No consolation I know but Harold is now with some mighty fine company and not suffering any more.

gatorgirl_bama
06-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi Carrie,

Robert is right that Harold is with some fine company. My two sweet girls will show him the ropes!

Just wanted to say I'm sorry and I'm sending love and prayers to you.
Donna

cupcake0521
06-13-2014, 11:30 AM
So sorry Carrie. Words do not express the sorrow in our hearts. :(

apollo6
06-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Our inability to completely protect and keep from harm those we love is a painful but inherent part of the human condition.
Let solace be taken, however, in knowing that we gave the best we had to our little friends, and that they knew, without an inkling of doubt, that they were deeply loved.
For, beyond all else, that is the greatest gift we give to them, and in turn, the greatest gift they give to us.

with sincere Sympathy
Sonja and Angel Apollo, (he will be waiting to greet Harold)

bowser's mom
08-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Deepest love for your Harold. My Boston, Bowser, passed two weeks ago. He was 11 years old. After a dog attack at 9 years, he developed DI and thyroid. He passed suddenly after our vet diagnosed him with a seizure, but it was really a blood clot and I still don't understand how this happened. Bowser and Harold are probably the best of friends now. Bower's Mom