PDA

View Full Version : Lukes coat

BestBuddy
06-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Well I finally got my pics in the album thanks to Cushy reminding me.

I just wanted to say that when Luke arrived his coat was in bad condition, lack of hair on the back end and legs and red and lumpy (pic welcome Luke and Joey). He was given some pred, lots of baths, flea treatments, anti histamines and a food change to a sensitive skin formula.

Well something has worked (pic Joey and Luke) because his skin is now soft and pink and the hair is coming back in abundance.

I don't know what worked because I did what I tell everyone else not to do by changing many things at once but whatever it was he is looking good now isn't he.:D

Jenny

frijole
06-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Jenny I was checking out your album earlier today and it is fantastic! Luke is precious. You are a miracle worker. :D k

forscooter
06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Now Jenny, I always think of you when I tell someone to start one thing at a time, LOL! I remember you saying that when I first came "here".

In any case, I am so happy to hear that something is working and Luke is proudly sporting a new coat!!!

Of course, he is....he has a wonderful mommy!!!

Love and hugs, Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie

ladysmom06
06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi Jenny,

Well I finally got my pics in the album thanks to Cushy reminding me.

LOVE THE PICS - They are all great but my fav is Buddy after trilostane. Hugs to you and the gang.

Luv,
Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09

Squirt's Mom
06-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Jenny,

GREAT pics! I love being able to see Nelson, as well as all your babies.

Whatever you did for Luke, it was the correct thing as his coat looks so much better! My guess is that your tender loving care was the most important ingredient, tho. Those boys are so lucky to have you as their mom!

Hugs,
Leslie

Wylie's Mom
06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi Jenny,

I loved the pictures... it's too hard to pick a favorite... just can't do it:p.

-Susy

lulusmom
06-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Golly, Jenny, I just had a ball looking at your album and I couldn't pick a favorite if I wanted to. You do look awfully cute with Tigger....what a handsome couple you make. :p I can't remember if you mentioned what mix your Joey is but I'd wager that he's got more than a little Maltese going on there. What a difference a lot of TLC makes with these babies. Luke's coat is looking absolutely great. Good job, Mom!!!!

Truffa's Mom
06-17-2009, 12:50 AM
I saw the pictures of Luke's coat and I was gonna post something, because my eyes couldn't believe the shine and texture that he has now!!!! Good job mommy!!!:):)