PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Squirt's Mom
11-28-2013, 07:48 AM
I wish each and every one of you the happiest of Thanksgivings! Be safe on the road if you are traveling and return safely home again. Hold your babies close and tell them how grateful you are for their presence in your life. As you sit with family and friends, sharing memories and tales of days gone by, take a moment to look them in the eye and tell them how much you love them, how very important they are in your world. And as you close your eyes tonite, know that you are also important to many and so very well loved.

Happy Thanksgiving to all at K9Cushing's!

frijole
11-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks Leslie! Same to you.

I too wish everyone a fantastic holiday. I am thankful for all members and every furry critter on this board. Hug them all today! Kim

Spiceysmum
11-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day from the UK. We may not celebrate it over here but can feel part of it now. Linda x

addy
11-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Un Thanksgiving

Gobble Gobble Gobble[

Budsters Mom
11-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! (((((Hugs)))))

How many of you are tackling the black Friday sales right after dinner today. I have to be at Walmart before 6 PM tonight!;):D:eek: yes, I am one of those crazy shoppers, but I don't run people over with my shopping cart! I don't need anything that much! Some people here are out for blood! They'll kill you for a chance to get a $1.99 Blu-Ray. Last year shoppers took items out of my cart while I'm standing there. I smiled at them and said, "if you want it that bad, just take it!:D" xxxxx

mcdavis
11-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from (a rather subdued) Henry and I. We hope that you, your families and your pets had a truly wonderful day.

and, I'm trying to avoid all shopping for the next 72 hours......

Roxee's Dad
11-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful people here. I am thankful for all of you that care so much about your furbabies and for our admins that brought this wonderful forum back to life during a dark time when it just disappeared.

I will always be thankful for the support and knowledge I gained here to help me and our Roxee during some very troubled times and sharing my happiness on the so very many good days we had together.

Thank you.....