PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a month.

Kallie'smom
06-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Hello All,

If you haven't noticed me around lately its because my husband ended up in the hospital with pancreatitus since last Thursday. He's home now and doing well. I haven't had any time to check in lately. Kallie got that once from eating cooked pork - just too much of it. Someone over for supper was feeding it to her and I didn't know. She wasn't used to such a rich diet. They feed their dog alot of people food so maybe their dog wouldn't have had such a bad reaction.

I just didnt want you guys to think I just took all your thoughtfulness for granted and not care whats going on here!! Things should be back to normal for a while at least. I don't comment alot, I'll leave that up to you experts ;) but I do try to keep up with what is going on, and will help any way I can.

Also in May besides Kallie, and my husband, our furnace and a/c needs to be replaced. Lots of bills!!

Tammy

Squirt's Mom
06-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi Tammy,

Man, when it rains it pours, huh? I hope your hubby continues to improve and doesn't experience this again.

Good to hear from you!

Hugs,
Leslie and the girls

MiniSchnauzerMom
06-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I just didnt want you guys to think I just took all your thoughtfulness for granted and not care whats going on here!!

Tammy.....no way do we think this!!!

So sorry to hear about your husband's hospital stay and the pancreatitis. Glad he is back home again and doing well. Hope June is a much, much better month for you! :D

Take care,
Louise

gpgscott
06-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi Tammy,

I hope your husband is much better. It is stressful to deal with so many issues all at once.

Please continue to keep us posted.

Scott

Truffa's Mom
06-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Wow, really what a month!!!.
Glad to hear your husband is doing better and at home.
Healing thoughts pouring your way.