PDA

View Full Version : Apollo september 9 2012 in loving memory

apollo6
09-09-2013, 01:12 PM
APOLLO, MOMMIES LITTLE ANGEL, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
Apollo is Mommies little angel. Mommy loves Apollo. Today is one year since you died in my arms. It has not been easy. I miss you every day. I lost a part of me when you died. I look back and try to reflect but cannot.
You endured so much. The muscle wasting, the skin infections, the intestinal gurgling over came you. Your sweet little body could no longer fight back. The blood tests, the medications, the x rays, the ultra-sounds, the tests. You were such a brave little boy. Finding a little joy in between. The vets and staff said you were so sweet and one of the best patients they ever had. They all said how they would miss your sweet little soul.
You were so proud and fought for as long as you could. The bond between us is so strong.
I miss your beautiful face, your soulful big eyes, your floppy ears, your little noise. I loved watching you walk, your cute little behind. All the tricks you did for me. You so loved your belly rubs. Our weekend whip cream treats. When I was sad you would lick my tears. You traveled on the plane with no problems. I could not wait to get home and see you waiting for me in your bed, spread eagled, saying give me a belly rub.
I miss our nighttime snacks. We would share an apple together. I miss looking over and seeing and kissing your loving face while you would set in your car seat and just look at me. I miss lying on the couch, you on my chest looking at me and giving a sigh of happiness. Even when you could no longer walk, you enjoyed being in your fire engine red stroller and smelling the ocean breeze.
I miss your morning back stretches, shaking your head, the sound of your paws on the floor tile, our walks(you never liked walking much) your stubbornness ,your pride, your dignity. You were proud to be a dachshund.
You were the boss. You were the best. You'd give me the look and I would melt.
You are always in my heart. My sweet little angel, now you are healthy and pain free. Watch over me and Arial( he needs your wisdom and guidance) You were born and old soul. You are my one and only.
Until we are together again. My little Angel. I love you.

addy
09-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Hugs sweet friend. Many hugs

Roxee's Dad
09-09-2013, 10:27 PM
We are right here remembering Sweet Appolo with you.

(((HUGS)))

scoora
09-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Remembering your sweet boy Apollo.
Lots of big hugs.

littleone1
09-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Dearest Sonya,

My heart goes out to you. I know how much you still love and miss Apollo. Our angels will always be in our hearts and in our memories. They are at peace and are now enjoying their lives, free from all pain and suffering.

I am a phone call away if you need to talk. Love you my dear friend.

apollo6
09-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support.
Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo.